You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

What better way to add a bit more poignancy to a minutes silence than to have you big fucking red mascot looking all sad in the centre circle.

I've always wondered what the german players make of it all. Do they feel embarrassed, do they remember their own? Maybe i'm stupid for even thinking it. 

A draws the best result for us, yea we ain't going for the league but we are in and around it and the longer we can stay there the better, I also wouldn't like arsenal to get the confidence a win like that would give them.

Im not that worried about Arsenal. I believe the Mancs will finish above them anyway.

I would be more than happy if Liverpool finished 1 place above them

Fuck me Van Rapie has just scored. Twat

As long as they beat us to signing them, that's all they care about. Glad they're not setting the world alight, but I think that's more down to Villas Boas than anything else. Bale papered over some serious cracks in the way he approches games, and if it weren't for some outrageous diving winning penalties (this season and last) they wouldn't be anywhere near where they are now.

I think that's pretty spot on. I think a more empathic manager than Villas Boas would get a lot more out of that team. 

Aaaaaaaaand United take the lead. Hopefully this will still end in a draw.

I'm bothered. The Mancs will be top 4 imo

They've got an outside chance, perhaps. I just look at their team and see mediocrity. Last year was the final flourish of a great manager wringing every last drip out of a team that ended up being the weakest title winning side since Leeds or Blackburn. Blackburn is probably the better comparison as they too lost a superb manager in the summer following a title win.