You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Total cunts

dirk grout

What amazes me is how the internet brigade get more wound up about results than the lads/lasses who actually travelled up there to witness that shit. Yesterday cost me in excess of 80 quid and nearly 15 hours of my day door to door (I am shattered now), yet nobody on our coach acted as hysterically as some of the retards on this forum.

Thats because people like yourself that travel up and down the country every week to support the team understand what it means to be a supporter of this club and what kenny means to it whereas a high percentage on here haven't got a clue.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats because people like yourself that travel up and down the country every week to support the team understand what it means to be a supporter of this club and what kenny means to it whereas a high percentage on here haven't got a clue.

Kenny got a fair share of criticism from the lads I was with, but it was measured and it was put into context, nobody was nursing a hard on because they were glad they could revel in us getting beat to confirm to themselves that Adam/Henderson/Carroll/Kenny is shite

Kenny got a fair share of criticism from the lads I was with, but it was measured and it was put into context, nobody was nursing a hard on because they were glad they could revel in us getting beat to confirm to themselves that Adam/Henderson/Carroll/Kenny is shite

Criticising the manager for hardly ever starting a striker he spent £35m on is one thing, wanting him sacked a couple of weeks after winning our first trophy for 6 years is another. Especially when hes not even finished his first season.

I stick to the GF really.

Is ace. I've only recently started frequenting it and it's a lot more entertaining and enjoyable than the FF thesedays.

And Dirk, while I appreciate your sentiments, I'm not sure that a thread entitled "Total Cunts" really helps. It's more of an encouragement than a deterrent to the type of poster you're referring to I reckon.

I am still here, cracking jokes and distributing tickets

... but not Pints. Tight bastard.

Eat my arse, bitch.

Succinct, but powerful. I like it. Good post, Chauncey.

Is ace. I've only recently started frequenting it and it's a lot more entertaining and enjoyable than the FF thesedays.

And Dirk, while I appreciate your sentiments, I'm not sure that a thread entitled "Total Cunts" really helps. It's more of an encouragement than a deterrent to the type of poster you're referring to I reckon.

The GF is, indeed, ace. They've got tits(both personality-wise, and hot female ones), films, The Wire, and Remmie. What more could you ask for?

Criticising the manager for hardly ever starting a striker he spent £35m on is one thing, wanting him sacked a couple of weeks after winning our first trophy for 6 years is another. Especially when hes not even finished his first season.

I think if you did a poll asking if Kenny should be sacked at the end of the season, or given at least one more year (regardless of where we finish in the league, which will be probably 6th or 7th, ie where we finished when Benitez got the boot and we employed the useless budgie-faced cunt) the vast majority would vote for the latter.

I have criticised his signings, tactics, team selections. But I did that from the start, because it was clear we were not going to have a good Premiership season; our team isn't good enough.

But while my head might say no, my heart always says yes. It's Kenny. If anyone deserves a bit more patience it is him

If we're in the same position this time next year when we can have a serious chat then

I stick to the GF really. People moaning about Henderson minutes after we'd lifted a trophy said it all. Reasoned debate is all well and good, but some people just like to bitch and unfortunately their voices often seem to be the loudest now, it's perpetual. Joyless, I genuinely wonder why such people follow football.

totally agree with this.

sadly its the way the sky generation are.

I use the GF a lot more as its a lot more fun and every time i come onto the FF its like the world is gonna end and either our manager or a few of the players or both are the devil incarnate. A bit of perspective is needed but seldom achieved on here.

Get on the GF and see Ruby Walsh,yes the top jockey, answer one of our age old questions,its ace.

I think if you did a poll asking if Kenny should be sacked at the end of the season, or given at least one more year (regardless of where we finish in the league, which will be probably 6th or 7th, ie where we finished when Benitez got the boot and we employed the useless budgie-faced cunt) the vast majority would vote for the latter.

I have criticised his signings, tactics, team selections. But I did that from the start, because it was clear we were not going to have a good Premiership season; our team isn't good enough.

But while my head might say no, my heart always says yes. It's Kenny. If anyone deserves a bit more patience it is him

If we're in the same position this time next year when we can have a serious chat then

That is pretty much the long and short of it. I'm amazed how anyone can argue differently. Its basic common sense.

That is pretty much the long and short of it. I'm amazed how anyone can argue differently. Its basic common sense.

The problem is that I'm not sure it is common sense, but I don't think many people would disagree that he should be given at least one more season, simply because he has - at the very, very least - earned that much from Liverpool Football Club.

I remember something I read when Kenny was appointed, or about to be. I think it might have been Dave Usher. There was a whole load of hysterical posts about how shit Hodgson was, and who should replace him.

A few people said that we should go for Mourinho or similar. Proven success wherever he goes. Others wanted us to take a punt on some young up and coming talent. To build a "project".

All of these people were shouted down by the pro-Kenny posters, who were in the huge majority. Anyone who queried or questioned Kenny's transfer record (patchy) were treated with disdain. His Newcastle managerial record was painted into something glorious. The fact that he hadn't managed for almost 15 years was ignored.

Anyone reading it would have thought that Kenny Dalglish was the greatest living manager in the world. The fact that the greatest living manager in the world hadn't been managing for quite some time was ignored.

And then Usher - or whoever it was - said something like:

"He's the best possible choice as manager for us, but let's not pretend he would be for any other club"

But is he still? We'll find out next season.

The same people bitchin are always non members.

Support the site then you tight bastards. You know who you are.

Aye, I dont think threads like this should be on the FF. You have to earn a high horse from which to sit on, and we do that through paying subs to the site.

WE are the ones in the ivory office in the nightclub with the mirrored windows getting our cocks sucked by the best looking girls, everyone else on the site just THINKS they're getting their cocks sucked off by the best looking girls. Whereas, in reality, my cock is still somping from a sucking, and I'm drinking Grey Goose vodka and smoking cigarettes and watching and tutting at the other cock-sucking going on down below on the shop floor.

And there is an elevator in that office with one extra floor, where Dave U only has access and invites people up from time to time. He definitely has a dojo up there as well, but gets his cock sucked on demand.

How about we all try to police (for want if a better word) the FF so the standard raises?

You know, pull people up in the correct manner if they are being out of order. Xherdan makes the perfect point.

The FF is what gives the outsiders an opinion on Liverpool fans, and I reckon they must be laughing their cocks off at most of the posters on here lately.

I think the biggest cunts on here are the members imo.

How dare you insinuate that I am a cunt! I am absolutely, positively not guilty of being a cunt, and to tarnish my reputation with such an unfounded accusation I consider to be a smear on my character.

*Goes off to get t-shirts made*