You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Total cunts

dirk grout

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it like this; It's an internet forum and there are bigger things in life to annoy me than the ramblings and posts of some random people I have never met. Ignore/laugh at the words on your screen that differ from your opinion/embrace the words on your screen that share your personal opinion.

Rationalise it man, it doesn't affect the quality of your life!

When things aren't going well on the pitch, then things on the forums tend to be rather tetchy also. It's just the way it goes. If we were top then everyone would be happy. I wouldn't worry about it.

People have a right to question Kenny as long as they do it fairly and use facts and don't call him a twat. However, a few people will go overboard, but it's only a few.

When things aren't going well on the pitch, then things on the forums tend to be rather tetchy also. It's just the way it goes. If we were top then everyone would be happy. I wouldn't worry about it.

People have a right to question Kenny as long as they do it fairly and use facts and don't call him a twat. However, a few people will go overboard, but it's only a few.

Agree with that. And to answer the OP, people haven't left these forums 'in droves' in all the time I've been here. One or two posters have had a meltdown and either chosen to leave or have been banned, some WUM posters have had their moment in the sun before being banned, some posters have sadly succumbed to unfortunate circumstances, and there are some posters who I think are ace but who don't post that frequently any more. For a number of reasons I guess.

All in all, these forums have generally run very well considering they are don't get moderated to anywhere near the extent of certain others. It's been good.

RiS. Stevie H. Hardly ever on here now. Fantastic posters, and much missed.

RiS had to concentrate on work didn't he? People like Hammy had childern and found themselves with less time, Thants switched teams, etc, etc. Good posters come, good posters go, its the way a forum works. No-one is gonna be around forever.

RiS had to concentrate on work didn't he? People like Hammy had childern and found themselves with less time, Thants switched teams, etc, etc. Good posters come, good posters go, its the way a forum works. No-one is gonna be around forever.

Sorry, didn't mean Jim, Wrong abbreviation which I've corrected.

Yea like when we were getting booed a few years back while going top

RoboRiise. Stevie H. Hardly ever on here now. Fantastic posters, and much missed.

RoboRiise still posts and like its been alluded to above, there are different reasons as to why people dont post as much as they used to do.

A few posters post mostly on the MF and thats their choice and if the original poster was a paid up member he would know that.

to the pink team?

Yea like when we were getting booed a few years back while going top

Jesus fucking Christ. That old pile of shite that RobbieOr is keen of spouting also.

there should never be booing at Anfield. But that day we DREW with a shite West Ham at home and went top when knowing that the Mancs had a game in hand and would almost certainly go top after it. We dropped 2 points in that game having also drawn our previous home game against Fulham. It is preciously those games that cost us the title. We went top, but it was going to be short lived as we fucked up yet again at home. That's why people were fucked off.

It really annoys me that people bring up this bullshit and will then promptly complain about all our home draws this year. Give it a rest. And that goes for RobbieOr and anyone else who wants to yet again mention this shite from over 3 years ago, unless of course you want to celebrate all our home draws this season too?

Jesus fucking Christ. That old pile of shite that RobbieOr is keen of spouting also.

there should never be booing at Anfield. But that day we DREW with a shite West Ham at home and went top when knowing that the Mancs had a game in hand and would almost certainly go top after it. We dropped 2 points in that game having also drawn our previous home game against Fulham. It is preciously those games that cost us the title. We went top, but it was going to be short lived as we fucked up yet again at home. That's why people were fucked off.

It really annoys me that people bring up this bullshit and will then promptly complain about all our home draws this year. Give it a rest. And that goes for RobbieOr and anyone else who wants to yet again mention this shite from over 3 years ago, unless of course you want to celebrate all our home draws this season too?

Err, why the fuck are you bringing me into this?

Err, why the fuck are you bringing me into this?

Because you mentioned it in a thread last week and at the time I couldn't be arsed writing what I've just written. And to also point out to Tyler that it's not just him by mentioning a previous person who said recently. I.e. you.

It really annoys me because it's a lazy comment that needs to qualified.

Yes, we know why people booed, its STILL mindnumbingly fucking stupid to have done so. So "there should never be booing at anfield...but". Fuck off.

You're a moron. And I'd rather be failing to capitalise on going top than looking over our shoulder at Norwich fucking City. Those who booed that day (and much of our fanbase at the time) were fucking dickheads. If it was Kenny, and not Rafa, who had put us in that position it would have been appreciated so much more. As you say, you reap what you sew.

Because you mentioned it in a thread last week and at the time I couldn't be arsed writing what I've just written. And to also point out to Tyler that it's not just him by mentioning a previous person who said recently. I.e. you.

It really annoys me because it's a lazy comment that needs to qualified.

Qualified how? By saying we played shit on the day? And that deserved the booing?

It was a fucking joke. So is this. We absolutely dominated West Ham, and also a shit load of other teams we drew to. But Rafa was hammered for it. Those same people hammering him are the first to protect Kenny from any like criticism with the defence "but we completely outplayed them!". And I bet you're one of them.