You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It has to something like that or it'll be Kenny and Suarez gone before the start of next season. I'm certain that the options are that stark. Both will be seen by the owners as untenable and damaging if there's no further defence mounted, because neither Ferguson nor his press are going to let this drop, and it looks like Kenny is aggrieved to the point that he'll keep biting, too.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to something like that or it'll be Kenny and Suarez gone before the start of next season. I'm certain that the options are that stark. Both will be seen by the owners as untenable and damaging if there's no further defence mounted, because neither Ferguson nor his press are going to let this drop, and it looks like Kenny is aggrieved to the point that he'll keep biting, too.

Yeah I'm worried too. I think they won't want any of whats going on blowing back on them in the states PR wise.

If they were to sack Kenny or fuck Suarez off though they'd be insane. I'm fairly certain they'd lose a huge huge chunk of support. It'd be a suicidal move. But reality is we just don't know how they are thinking about this situation.

All I know is I want something done other than muttering under our breath whilst we get the shit kicked out of us. Lets at least throw a few punches. Reasonable and well argued punches I might add.

Suarez will probably fuck himself off to Spain in the summer all by himself. Really I am going to be surprised if he is still here next September. I don't think he was ever going to be here long term but why the fuck would he want to hang around now?

Well thats always a possibility.

But I hope it wouldn't be used a pretense for getting rid.

It doesn't matter who is in charge and who is in our team, as long as they are threatening to mufc in any sense, they will bring havoc to us. They did it to Rafa, Torres, Suarez and now Kenny. Our next profile signing that will be a star player will get the same treatment.

Poor result. Personally, I'd have not played Suarez for two reasons. Firstly, his appearance was always going to come as a package deal, which included trouble, and secondly, we beat United without him at Anfield, and have actually been building a solid foundation in the eight match suspension period with Bellamy, who is in form.

Tactically i hope to hell that Kenny wasn't responsible, and that Steve whatever his name is, takes most of the responsibility.

4 - 5 - 1? Please...that's Hodgson Tactics.

Xabi Alonso, Momo Sissoko, Gerrard and Mascherano.

We've come a long way since then, albeit mostly in the wrong direction.

When you sell good players and replace them with inferior ones, you tend to perform less well and finish lower down the table. I don't see much point in looking beyond this as explanation for our current league position.

Since 2008, our performance in the transfer market has been incredibly poor. Three different managers and two sets of owners don't seem to have made much difference to that. Until it changes, undortunately we'll be seeing more performances like we witnessed yesterday afternoon.

Thought gerrard did fuck all in terms of his role as captain, which I personally think was a disgrace.

We may have lost Steven Gerrard, but it's great that we've acquired Franco Baresi.

Except for that one moment when he launched one at Evra. That was a highlight.

Get a grip. You're offering someone out over the internet.

No. The problem is that I'm not into people calling me 'soft shite' on the internet who I bet wouldn't have the arse to say it to my face. I don't openly offend people on this forum, but there's nothing that I say on here that I'd not say to their face. I'd wager that's not the case with you.

No. The problem is that I'm not into people calling me 'soft shite' on the internet who I bet wouldn't have the arse to say it to my face. I don't openly offend people on this forum, but there's nothing that I say on here that I'd not say to their face. I'd wager that's not the case with you.

Grow up mate. You were talking shite so I pulled you up on it. If being called 'soft shite' offends you so much then this probably isn't the best place for you to be spouting off about Suarez being a 'fucking tit'.

Grow up mate. You were talking shite so I pulled you up on it. If being called 'soft shite' offends you so much then this probably isn't the best place for you to be spouting off about Suarez being a 'fucking tit'.

This is a Liverpool FC fan forum for fans to express an opinion about all things connected with the club. I don't like Luis Suarez, and I'm not afraid to express that opinion. I thought his actions at the the start of the game were incorrect...cue the abuse. I don't agree with many opinions, but I don't (or try not to) offend anyone whilst discussing it.

By the way, back on topic, was it just me who thought Gerrard was under the impression that he had turned into Franco Baresi? Why was he playing that deep and why did he have his shirt hanging out?

In that order, obviously.

I live in the Liverpool area mate, if you've got something to say to me I'm more than happy to get dressed and meet you right now.

I'll meet you wherever you want this time next year. Just let me get some weight training done and get back to kung fu for some more lessons and let's get it on.

That goes for you as well moof.

And if I get wasted I at least expect one of you to to get me some kfc for the train back home. And some painkillers.

Seriously though I'd like to think we can just get on with our football now and ignore these idiots in the press, we need to string some good results together badly now or we're not going to get any cl place.

Slur is clearly worried about us too, he probably sees Suarez as another potential Torres like player, or even better for us, and would rather see us without him. Fuck his agenda. And I hope he has fun trying to win 2 more cl's. He might've won more league titles but the cl thing will always nag away at him and it shows.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Don't like quoting myself but :

Strange the way that earlier the BBC footage had the bit you can see now from a bad angle, but also an angle from above where you could see both of them clearly and would've seen Evra not really putting his hand out as much if he didn't, but now there's just the unclear angle. Not really surprising because the BBC are probably just as agenda driven as anyone else, or maybe even moreso seeing as they're the state-funded propaganda machine.

Slow motion view of Evra's supposed handshake. #bullshit... on Twitpic

He just clearly doesn't offer his hand in the same way at all like he'd done with the previous handshakes. And any mancs that think he does are clearly fucking deluded.

So once he put his hand down compared to previous handshakes maybe Luis just thought fuck him and walked past. This part was on the bbc around half time during the match too, just after showing the unclear angle but was later removed. Wonder if it's just a co-incidence that the bbc leave the unclear angle instead of the clear one as all this anti-suarez shite is flowing....

Edited by Red Phoenix

Seriously though I'd like to think we can just get on with our football now and ignore these idiots in the press, we need to string some good results together badly now or we're not going to get any cl place.

Slur is clearly worried about us too, he probably sees Suarez as another potential Torres like player, or even better for us, and would rather see us without him. Fuck his agenda. And I hope he has fun trying to win 2 more cl's. He might've won more league titles but the cl thing will always nag away at him and it shows.

Spot on that. You only hear him talking about teams/clubs in a derogitory way when he sees them as a threat.

Arr thank you, you internet warrior you.........send me a personal message any time you'd like to meet up so I can show you that I'm not a 'soft shite'.

Yeah!!!!! It wouldn't be the Internet without someone writing this after a shite result.

I fucking love the internet. First time I've smiled since 12.44 yesterday.