You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bolton away match thread

fowler9

Again Drowningman? Just fuck off with your utterly pathetic little agenda you prat. The King Isn't going & nothing a little fool like you can say will Ever change that so you might as well get Used to him being here & stop crying & protesting like an angry little girl. It's all about the long-term anyway & over That? Kenny knows precisely what he's doing. He's got More knowledge in his little finger re' football than you have Full stop & always Will have so just shut up embarrassing yourself & leave him alone........

First of all, the only person embarrassing one's self is you, secondly, Kenny is one my absolute footballing heroes, that will not change. However, come the end of the season, he will be judged on his performance over the preceding 18 months, with particular emphasis being on this season, given that he has put his own mark on the team. If we continue to toil as we have done and fail to put in any sort of real challenge for fourth, it's unlikely, as far as I'm concerned, that the owners will consider £100m to have been wisely spent and given that their original plan was to appoint a young, erudite continental manager, it wouldn't be outrageous to speculate that they would revert to their original plan while Kenny is given a dignified exit.

I sincerely hope that he wises up, turns it around and manages us for a decade to come, but if we continue on our current trajectory, it's not unreasonable to suppose that we'll be looking for a new manager in the summer, and nor could any reasonable person criticise the owners for doing so.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cue Kenny to defend Carroll again after the match. All he's done today is flick one ball on which Bellamy made a goal out of. Other than that the bign pony tailed fucking ponce has done shite all. Fucking useless. How can Kenny not see how fucking shite he is?

Yet he still has the only thing resembling assist in the game...

Swindlethis? Not blindly loyal - Can just see that Kenny? Won't be removed no matter what certain idiots protest about on here & He? Probably knows our deficencies as well as anyone right now - It's Not however down to Him to pay to sort them out though no? So realistically? What can he do to Force the owners to buy new players? Nothing. It's up to them. Until then? Disasters like today will just have to be shouldered. It would have bloody helped though if someone - Anyone had flattened Mark Davies at the start - Even with the Chance of a Red Card? That early in the game? The ref' would likely have bottled it & given just a warning - Instead? He was left alone & as to all that came after up until this point & including it? Oh dear, Oh dear is all I'll say.............

KK will be removed if we fail to get CL football next year, and as for spending more on new players, why would the owners give him even more money, when his signings, bar one, have been pretty dire.

Any manager who thinks that Adam is the answer to our midfield problems is not on the ball.

I love the man to bits (KK) but his buys, his tactics and his setups have been pretty suspect more often than not.

Personally, I'd rather have Rafa back - the man was a tactical genius, and I'm sure would have spent more wisely.

A deliberate policy of buying british is coming back to bite KK in the arse.

I was banned from another forum for predicting that bringing back KD would be a disaster.

He was a busted flush in the game when Newcastle fired him.

He is clearly a man out of his time.

I hate to be proven right but the image of the greatest player we have ever had is being more tarnished with every game.

The purchases have been old fashioned and out of date and the tactics even more so.

A sad day

Gerrard just looked disgusted there. Hes like Picasso painting alongside Monkeys throwing their feces at the wall.

He's more like the chief monkey today, well since Adam's departure anyway. He's been just as shit as the others, but (much like the manager) gets by on reputation and previous effort(s).

Oh, and Kevin Friend now ranks right next to Lee Mason.

Swindlethis? Not blindly loyal - Can just see that Kenny? Won't be removed no matter what certain idiots protest about on here & He? Probably knows our deficencies as well as anyone right now - It's Not however down to Him to pay to sort them out though no? So realistically? What can he do to Force the owners to buy new players? Nothing. It's up to them. Until then? Disasters like today will just have to be shouldered. It would have bloody helped though if someone - Anyone had flattened Mark Davies at the start - Even with the Chance of a Red Card? That early in the game? The ref' would likely have bottled it & given just a warning - Instead? He was left alone & as to all that came after up until this point & including it? Oh dear, Oh dear is all I'll say.............

fuckin hell mate, i admire your stance on Kenny, but if Woy had spunked that money you'd be criticizing him. Kenny is not above criticism. If he knew our deficiencies, he'd play Gerrard further forward, if he's gonna start Carrol, start someone to service him. Our manager has spent fuckin millions & results are shite, when has that become the fault of someone else other than the manager?

What a fucking disgrace of a non performance.

Serious questions need asking about the direction we`re going in. Loads of new players but we look so stale already.

It takes some going to spend nigh on a £100m to make a team worse but we seem to have managed it.

Embarrassing.

They wanted it more than us from start to finish, which is inexcusable. We looked as though we were out on the piss last night, or maybe this afternoon.

There's a few out there that aren't fit to wear the shirt, absolute fucking alehouse players. When it went 3-1 you just knew that was the game over, we never looked like troubling them and too many of our players just seemed to roll over and accept the bumming.

Too many shithouses out there unfortunately. Something's got to be done.

FSG will change manager I think if (when?) we fail to get top 4.

I wish I didn't feel as angry & have my weekend spoilt by that crap I've just seen.

Carroll, Adam, Downing, Henderson-that was a lot of money on a sub standard set.

Even Enrique stank today-though he he was somebody different than I'd watched previously.

Depressing day.

The substitutions actually made us worse. Who would have thought that was possible?

I thought what the fuck are them 2 gonna do when they came on , we needed to change something but those 2 offer fuck all.

That was devastating watching that , fucking horrible , we are further than ever from being a serious team again , Carroll is without doubt the biggest transfer fuck up of all time, the useless cunt cant even stay on his feet and when he does the ball just bounces off him in some random direction , he makes Heskey look world class.

OK I admit - Maybe my temper got the better of me a little in that game with my replies to you Drowningman but some of your remarks? Were rather stupid; Anyway, seriously re Kenny? He's left His Own mark on the team - Really? You honestly think Kenny bought All the players out there - Especially after his little dig re Downing being a 'great player' this morning? And I don't mean in a Heskey 'pepup' kind of way either - He was IMO having at go at Commolli about that if you ask me. Me? I don't think Kenny Can put his Own mark & solely his on the team as long as Damian is there & I think the Car-crash our league season is in danger of becoming Shows that more than anything. As to 'particular emphasis' being put on this season at it's end? Maybe that will happen but then should we win a trophy or two? Who in their right mind would sack Kenny then - Were we in a relegation battle ala Hodgson a year ago? Your argument re' removing Kenny might have both merit (as in a good idea) & plausibility (as in it Might happen). As it is? We're about as far from last year as can be without having done special things in the league as yet so the chances of Kenny's removal? Are virtually nil right now. Oh & FWIW? The Only person I think should take over from Kenny given half a chance If the very unlikely is made real & he goes? Is Rafa' - He deserves a chance to finish his work with us & with proper backing from the Americans? Might do just that..................

NB Swindlethis? My answer here applies to you as well & your reply to me earlier - Again? I don't think All of our signings this year? Were Kenny's choices only - Nor if you ask me was the pathetic & frankly annoying 'Buy British' policy they have the distinct stamp of Commolli All over them both. As to Kenny? I think there's little wrong with him at spottig ability; He brought a few Non British players at Newcastle IIRR & has identified a couple (including Enrique) whilst here that show his eye for talent whatever the nationality. Regarding Kenny going after one season? Again, I doubt That will happen as he's done what No other could right now & united the club - The owners will want it to stay that & strengthen said unity a while longer Before they start WWIII inside the club by getting rid of it's best ever player in his second managerial term. I agree wholeheartedly with what you said about Rafa' though mind. Should Kenny go? He is the Only choice to replace him........

NBB Spot the windup merchant prat eh Doodekno5? Idiot. Carroll got the Only thing resembling an assist for us today and ran his socks off & was unlucky a few times upfront - If he's not given anything remotely resembling service by our fractured mess of a 'midfield' - How is that his fault? Anyway who cares - Why I'm defending him to an idiot like You who knows Nothing quite clearly is beyond me. Just Fuck off.

Edited by Redshadow

Utter cack , clueless and look like a pub team , Adam fat knacker, johnson fat knacker Carrol is beyond belief whoever sanctioned the big money on him needs fucking shooting. Maxi is past it by 2 years . The Bolton players are with 10 mins to go strutting around taking the piss out of our players like they are Barcelona or something . This is Bolton ffs and they made our lot look shite .

So my lucky lads where do we go from here , i will eat my dog if we can get 4th spot , do we write this season off and start again next or will we be fed the same delusional shit again . At least we might reach the carling cup final woohoo !

A surprise result. We move on. GOTTA beat Man City in the return leg of the Carling.

Stoke beaten at home by West Brom puts things into perspective. Middle order and lower placed teams have been improving, due to mixed results by the bigger clubs this season. Look at the inconsistancy of Chelsea for instance. Arsenal couldn't win a game when they started the season. United beaten at home by Blackburn. This isn't a tragedy - it's a result due to many factors - not the least of which is a striker who has no clue (Carroll) and a key player of ours who can't play because he's the victim of racism.

We'll get over it. We're Liverpool.

Why do you set random meaningless words in your posts to a bold font? Are you fucking stupid?

On the bright side, none of us wanted another 0-0 scoreline.

Trying to make light of it, but this is a serious situation. Chelsea and Arsenal are there for the taking and the top four should be ON; but we are making it harder and harder for ourselves with each passing week.

The football we were playing under Kenny in the second half of last season - football which filled us all with so much hope for this campaign - seems to have evaporated, and for all the money spent, we do not have much of a argument to say we are a better team than last season.

It could, of course, all turn around splendidly, and what's to say we won't have a fantastic run in where it all clicks and Stevie and Suarez show us what we've wanted to see all season? Maybe that will be enough to get us top four and we build from that. Even as I write these words it is more in hope than expectation, so there is cause for concern.