You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bolton away match thread

fowler9

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to think Kenny is expecting this transfer window to be "quiet". Looking at this dogshit performance on the back of that shite against Stoke, I feel sick at the thought of a quiet transfer window.

He should not be given another penny to spend.

Kenny needs to start explaining why he spent £55M on Carroll and Downing and why we're seeing such dogshite, medieval football.

The big question is that if you were FSG, would you commit anymore money to someone who's already spent £50m in the summer and has actually taken the team and the results backwards from what it was in the summer.

If it was my money I wouldn't, personally.

Probably Craig Burley - As to that shite On the pitch? Another year nothing changes - Bellamy gets a dig in the eye & we don't get a free kick, then? The ball bounces off one of their players up & out of play &? They get the free kick into our half. Like I said? Another year, nothing changes. The agenda, bias & deliberate slant against us? Is there for All to See & Hear..............

NB Edit ahh, early crosses & lightning counter attacks that actually cause Trouble for a team at the back & play havoc with their defences from us just then - Even if we did miss the resultant chance - Funny how we saw precisely None of those last week. So we Can do them then no? I wonder What those who argue that we don't have the ability in the team to at least attempt such things will now say. Fact is? The lazy b*stards can't be bothered to try this most of the time - Never mind against the so-called 'smaller' sides - Unless we're losing & as today shows? Not even Always then. As to this debacle? Just get it over with & King or not? I suspect should Kenny sit us back against Another 'lowly' side at home later this season? There might just be trouble after this - Our away record wasn't going to compensate for the woeful Home disasters forever mind & now? We Need to repair our home form & then some...........

NBB And since our season in the league is virtually dead anyway after that debacle? I hope no-one minds if I say now I hope one of our players does the virtually inevitable next week & not so much fouls as cripples that lying little tw*t when the Manc's come to Anfield - Yes there might be a (huge) ban for it but? It will at least show that retribution? Does happen in football notwithstanding the frenzied attempts of the authorities & the media to (undeservedly) protect the liar from Any such backlash - Anyway, no matter what else between now & then? I've a feeling this Will happen next week no matter what................

Edited by Redshadow

Guest Numero Veinticinco
He should not be given another penny to spend.

Then you're surely saying he should be sacked? We can't just not buy players or let the Director of Football do it.

The big question is that if you were FSG, would you commit anymore money to someone who's already spent £50m in the summer and has actually taken the team and the results backwards from what it was in the summer.

If that's what FSG think then they have to change manager, not that I'm suggesting that.

You can't have a manager in place and not back him.

You want to be supportive and positive and all that, but it's hard when you see players just patently not of the level required, playing every week for you. And some of Kenny's decisions leave you feeling cold, we all know he's not this naive, but how do you explain playing Gerrard and Adam as a midfield two? It's bordering on the perverse.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
If that's what FSG think then they have to change manager, not that I'm suggesting that.

You can't have a manager in place and not back him.

Exactly right. You either back him or you sack him. I can't see any good coming of sacking the manager, so we need to back him. He knows what he's doing, but the signings haven't worked at all yet. So we need to readjust.

You want to be supportive and positive and all that, but it's hard when you see players just patently not of the level required, playing every week for you. And some of Kenny's decisions leave you feeling cold, we all know he's not this naive, but how do you explain playing Gerrard and Adam as a midfield two? It's bordering on the perverse.

Perverse was playing three at the back against Stoke at home.

It makes me sad to say this, but KK is not even getting the best out of this group of players.

I have no idea why, but at a guess, I'd say it's down to formation and training.

Too many players out there look unsure of what they are supposed to be doing.

Probably Craig Burley - As to that shite On the pitch? Another year nothing changes - Bellamy gets a dig in the eye & we don't get a free kick, then? The ball bounces off one of their players up & out of play &? They get the free kick into our half. Like I said? Another year, nothing changes. The agenda, bias & deliberate slant against us? Is there for All to See & Hear..............

these kind of excuses only last so long, we have again been poor today end off.

Then you're surely saying he should be sacked? We can't just not buy players or let the Director of Football do it.

I said at the time whoever made the decision to buy Carroll be it Dalglish or Commolli should never have been given money to spend again. The summer signings bar Enrique have highlighted this further.

It really takes some doing spending £100million plus on players and taking the team backwards.

Let's be fair though all this shit performance wise was obvious in the summer with the players we decided to buy. I resigned myself to this back then as I know a few others did.

If they are serious at all about turning us into a club again then they will, and simple write off Carroll and the other failed signings as that, failed signings, they happen in football all the time. But we've made some excellent signings too. They tend to be foreign.

So unless they intend on sacking Kenny in the Summer if we don't get fourth, then yes, they simple MUST spend.