You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bolton away match thread

fowler9

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again Drowningman? Just fuck off with your utterly pathetic little agenda you prat. The King Isn't going & nothing a little fool like you can say will Ever change that so you might as well get Used to him being here & stop crying & protesting like an angry little girl. It's all about the long-term anyway & over That? Kenny knows precisely what he's doing. He's got More knowledge in his little finger re' football than you have Full stop & always Will have so just shut up embarrassing yourself & leave him alone........

As if Suarez wants to play for this fucking shambolic excuse for a team. I wouldn't blame him if he fucked off.

Funny thing is, just over a year ago we'd have been screaming the place down about the manager after performances like we put in every week. Now we just shout at the players. Kenny needs to pull his fucking finger out and either get these useless cunts playing or make some signings this month. "Quiet" transfer window? "Downing's even better than I thought"? Do me a fucking favour.

Spot on again.

Adam wouldn't get in any team above us' date=' so can we really complain that we are where we are? If the CM is shit the team usually will be and Lucas' performances papered over a lot of cracks.[/quote']

Adam just needs to be dropped. We can't keep playing him and expect to either control the midfield or adequately protect the back 4. It just does not work.

I think that foul against Gerrard was possibly the strangest decision I've seen in a long time.

I mean come on, seriously ref, what the fuck?

That was one of the worst decisions I have seen in a while. I mean, you could almost live with it if he had just let it go, but to give it Bolton's way was just perverse. It was incompetent.

Again Drowningman? Just fuck off with your utterly pathetic little agenda you prat. The King Isn't going & nothing a little fool like you can say will Ever change that so you might as well get Used to him being here & stop crying & protesting like an angry little girl. It's all about the long-term anyway & over That? Kenny knows precisely what he's doing. He's got More knowledge in his little finger re' football than you have Full stop & always Will have so just shut up embarrassing yourself & leave him alone........

Loyalty is a good thing.

Blind loyalty, not so much.

When given money, Rafa spent well. He had far more good players than bad when he had 10m+ to spend.

The problem lies with what Commoli's exact role is. Which we honestly have no idea of. So far it looks similar to what he did with Tottenham. Personally I think if they shitcan Kenny the have to shitcan Commoli too. If they're both responsible for transfers then both have to be held accountable if one goes.

I don't think this is really down to Kenny though, I think our players showed up thinking this would be an easy win and with the CC in mind. Kenny looks pissed just like we all are.

Please stop doing this. It's annoying and narcissistic.

I think some sort of progress was pretty much a requirement. Thing aren't going well.

That's inarguable, and I hope no one thinks a domestic win would mask that, because it shouldn't. You don't spend £100m to win the Carling or FA Cup and fail in every other area. The only consolation is that it would nice to see us win 'something' and even better for one of my greatest footballing heroes to win one more cup with us before riding off in to the sunset if the league performance hasn't been good enough.

That was one of the worst decisions I have seen in a while. I mean, you could almost live with it if he had just let it go, but to give it Bolton's way was just perverse. It was incompetent.

Friend is clearly under instruction. Incompetence you can possibly understand, in a solitary situation, but its every single decision, every time he ref's us. That's not incompetence.

The problem lies with what Commoli's exact role is. Which we honestly have no idea of. So far it looks similar to what he did with Tottenham. Personally I think if they shitcan Kenny the have to shitcan Commoli too. If they're both responsible for transfers then both have to be held accountable if one goes.

I don't think this is really down to Kenny though, I think our players showed up thinking this would be an easy win and with the CC in mind. Kenny looks pissed just like we all are.

Exactly my view, who exactly is in charge of our transfer strategy to date and what is the thinking behind bringing in the players we've brought in so far? The assumption is made that these are very much Kenny's choices, I'm not so sure? The Downing comments came across as much as a bit of a dig as anything.