You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bolton away match thread

fowler9

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swindlethis? Not blindly loyal - Can just see that Kenny? Won't be removed no matter what certain idiots protest about on here & He? Probably knows our deficencies as well as anyone right now - It's Not however down to Him to pay to sort them out though no? So realistically? What can he do to Force the owners to buy new players? Nothing. It's up to them. Until then? Disasters like today will just have to be shouldered. It would have bloody helped though if someone - Anyone had flattened Mark Davies at the start - Even with the Chance of a Red Card? That early in the game? The ref' would likely have bottled it & given just a warning - Instead? He was left alone & as to all that came after up until this point & including it? Oh dear, Oh dear is all I'll say.............

I'd say getting your players mentally prepared for each game is one of Kenny's more obvious jobs tbh.

Yea but in this day and age almost every footballer is like a spoiled fucking child. It's hard to change that mentality when it's been engrained in them since they started their careers.

Look at Hoillet supposedly saying he wants guaranteed 1st team football or a move to London. I always thought you were supposed to guarantee yourself 1st team football by being the best man for the job, but no not these players these days.

Kuyt is a completely shot player. He has to go. Carroll barely looks like a professional footballer, never mind a £35 million one. Adam has completely lost his way and is a complete liability when defending. Henderson, for me, is a shithouse. We badly need reinforcements this month if we're to have any chance of 4th (which, on current form, we really don't deserve.)

Imagine this thread if it was Rafa.

Kenny will always be one of my all time faves but he can't do this management lark.

And as for Comolli - he is absolute shite at his job.

Buck's got to stop somewhere - right now it's with whoever can't get this shower to get their fingers out.

Truly appalling and embarrassing performance. Utterly dire.

Agree - cant overstate how woefully bad a performance and result this is. If we dont get a proven pl striker in this month we will struggle to stay in top 10 at this rate. King Kenny has some seroius questions to ask of himself and his team.

Needs to turn season around quickly.