You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Beautiful quotes from Lukaku this morning. Wants to play for a "top club" again apparently. Good lad. That will go down well with the hordes of Orcs

Him and Mirallas want to play for top clubs. Idiots, don't they know Everton were the first club to have undersoil heating and install dugouts?. They can realise all their dreams at Everton.

• Upvote 4

It was brilliant to play at Chelsea and I had a good reception. They [Chelsea] know I’m a good player but that I want to develop so I can eventually get back to playing for a club like Chelsea. I don’t have a secret ambition to rejoin [Chelsea] — there are other clubs in the world. I just want to grow as a player and eventually arrive at a top club again.

No apologies necessary. I originally saw it in the Echo, but then seen it came from that rag.

Shame. I wanted to wind up the bluenoses I know on Facebook.

Loads of blues on WSAG are admiring they aren't a big club.

Funny they never said that when Rafa pointed this out to them

deipnosophistPlayer Valuation: £500kForum Supporter
Reputations: 3,130
I reckon that most clubs in the world (outside maybe the Real's and Bayerns etc) look on with massive envy at Everton's Lukaku and Naismith combination. Martinez, despite getting a lot of undeserved stick (which @davek has admirably fended off), is a very good manager. He picks Naismith and Lukaku to work together and I seriously do not think there is no more than a handful on this forum who don't disagree with our manager.
  • Upvote 3

Reputations:

I reckon that most clubs in the world (outside maybe the Real's and Bayerns etc) look on with massive envy at Everton's Lukaku and Naismith combination. Martinez, despite getting a lot of undeserved stick (which @davek has admirably fended off), is a very good manager. He picks Naismith and Lukaku to work together and I seriously do not think there is no more than a handful on this forum who don't disagree with our manager.

Welcome to planet Blueshite

I reckon that most clubs in the world (outside maybe the Real's and Bayerns etc) look on with massive envy at Everton's Lukaku and Naismith combination. Martinez, despite getting a lot of undeserved stick (which
has admirably fended off), is a very good manager. He picks Naismith and Lukaku to work together and I seriously do not think there is no more than a handful on this forum who don't disagree with our manager.

You really couldn't make it up, could you?

5 reasons Steven Naismith is more Scottish than Raheem Sterling:

1. Naismith was born in Irvine, Scotland. Sterling was born in Kingston, Jamaica. Which is not in Scotland. And isn't even next to Scotland.

2. Naismith speaks fluent Glaswegian. Sterling doesn't.

3. Naismith once finshed three whole plates of haggis, tatties and leeks in one sitting. Sterling has never even seen a haggis, let alone tasted one.

4. Naismith has pale white skin covered in translucent hairs (like a polar bear) which allows him to take as much heat from the weak Scottish sun as he can get. Sterling doesn't - and has never even seen snow. The gimp.

5. Naismith is from proud Scottish non-diving stock. Sterling is a cheating, diving little Redshite foreigner, even if he does play for England.

One small point but it's haggis, neeps and tatties.
  • Upvote 1