You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

GEpIzl2WIAAr3V6.jpeg.jpg

A reminder that the slogan they are paraphrasing was coined by anti-Fascists in the Spanish Civil War; because the bombing of Guernica is an apt comparator for a football team being penalised for its admitted rule-breaking.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

A reminder that the slogan they are paraphrasing was coined by anti-Fascists in the Spanish Civil War; because the bombing of Guernica is an apt comparator for a football team being penalised for its admitted rule-breaking.

It's use is even an insult to the manic street preachers!

The league has to double down otherwise it looks like hissyfits even though admitting guilt is enough to change the outcome. 

Madness they broke the rules, they knowingly broke the rules and when the league tried to help them they said fuck off we are buying more players while their direct rivals for relegation played by the book and it cost them.  To claim they are the ones who are hard done by, it's nuts.

6 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

They actually spend money on all this shit.

Screenshot_2024-01-24-22-38-59-80_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

The local printers amd flag makers are making a bigger killing than the Tories in the fast lane for covid handouts. I'd piss myself laughing if it turned out the print owner was a red

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Who the fuck is that even supposed to be?

So the big 6 are the puppets of a evil clown. But I thought we controlled everything and Richard Masters worked for us?

I’d have to be a pretty bitter and petty man to be buzzing off the fact electricians have walked off site at BMD, especially on a night/ morning when we’ve just won a semi final tie. But here we are.

What was it they said when the same thing happened to us?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The league has to double down otherwise it looks like hissyfits even though admitting guilt is enough to change the outcome. 

Madness they broke the rules, they knowingly broke the rules and when the league tried to help them they said fuck off we are buying more players while their direct rivals for relegation played by the book and it cost them.  To claim they are the ones who are hard done by, it's nuts.

Just been called a victim by one on Twitter for saying the same. Oh, the irony.

35 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I’d have to be a pretty bitter and petty man to be buzzing off the fact electricians have walked off site at BMD, especially on a night/ morning when we’ve just won a semi final tie. But here we are.

Shocking. 

1 hour ago, Reckoner said:

Not happy with the chargers they have received.

• Haha 1

I'm sure they think they're doing a fine job but generally if you get caught doing something wrong and admit the wrongdoing,  you keep your head down and hope your accuser shows some leniency. Calling your accuser corrupt etc usually doesn't work. Continue on that path and get caught again, you're fucked.

• Upvote 3

Peel have decided that they aren't going to build any more office blocks in Peel Waters. Even though they weren't going to build any unless they got a government grant or someone else paid for them and they've built fuck all for 19 years. 

So all that's going to be there is a stadium that might not get finished and a load of empty land that will just get used as surface car parks. 

A long way from the Hong Kong/Dubai images they first unveiled in 2005. 

4 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Peel have decided that they aren't going to build any more office blocks in Peel Waters. Even though they weren't going to build any unless they got a government grant or someone else paid for them and they've built fuck all for 19 years. 

So all that's going to be there is a stadium that might not get finished and a load of empty land that will just get used as surface car parks. 

A long way from the Hong Kong/Dubai images they first unveiled in 2005. 

Just imagine if it was us that lost the waterfront its heritage status. They’d be using it like Heysel and Clive Thomas. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Just been called a victim by one on Twitter for saying the same. Oh, the irony.

Update. Having been challenged to 'explain it to me' (spoiler alert - he can't), hes now resorted to continuing to call me a wool and JFT39. I think we'll leave it there.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Update. Having been challenged to 'explain it to me' (spoiler alert - he can't), hes now resorted to continuing to call me a wool and JFT39. I think we'll leave it there.

Scum mate. Tell him his mum was still getting fingered in the 051 last time they won a trophy. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1