You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

19 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's going to be so fucking cold at that ground.

I went to Sound City on that site in May 2015. The sun was out, I wrapped up warm and shivered me tits off for 2 days.

Peter Crouch & his missus were there on the Saturday watching her brother in a band. He played against us in the 6-1 the next day.

image.png

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

I went to Sound City on that site in May 2015. The sun was out, I wrapped up warm and shivered me tits off for 2 days.

Peter Crouch & his missus were there on the Saturday watching her brother in a band. He played against us in the 6-1 the next day.

image.png

Poor bastards standing behind him

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Just thought on that Everton Bullseye would be shit and they'd never win anything because they would refuse to throw it at the red section in the dartboard. 

A Steve 'Bitter Blue' Davis has one dart and needs a double to for the championship. Here we go, 10, what's he done there. 

"Am I fuck throwing it in the red lad, I'd rather fucking lose. I never wear red, if it hadn't been for Heysel and Clive Thomas we'd have won everything. 

And now Dave Smith steps up and it's treble 20,treble 20 now double tops for the win, he's done Smith is the new world champion

Davis

The powers that be stopping me from winning again, it's fucking corrupt lad, CLIVE FUCKING THOMAS ARGHHHHHH

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

A Steve 'Bitter Blue' Davis has one dart and needs a double to for the championship. Here we go, 10, what's he done there. 

"Am I fuck throwing it in the red lad, I'd rather fucking lose. I never wear red, if it hadn't been for Heysel and Clive Thomas we'd have won everything. 

And now Dave Smith steps up and it's treble 20,treble 20 now double tops for the win, he's done Smith is the new world champion

Davis

The powers that be stopping me from winning again, it's fucking corrupt lad, CLIVE FUCKING THOMAS ARGHHHHHH

Problem solved, Bull aside. Sure he can Sharpie that black.

IMG_3700.jpeg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's going to be so fucking cold at that ground.

That's the problem with the waterfront - looks nice in pictures but more often than not it's blowing a gale. If you go down the arena or that Pullman hotel it's always freezing and windy. 

On 21/01/2024 at 09:38, Barrington Womble said:

Oh fuck no. Don't say that. Let them enjoy winning a few matches in the championship and they can tell us how much better the championship is to the premier league. Then they can miss out on promotion by losing the play off final. 

That's what it'll be. "look at us though lad, still selling out the stadium even though we're in the championship, proper fans us, the peoples club, imagine if you lot got relegated, Anfield would be empty lad nobody's flying over from Norway to watch you draw nil nil at home to QPR lad we beat them 3:1 lad place was rocking lad fuck Sky and the Premier League it's corrupt as fuck the championship's where it's lad I'm you lot are just jealous that everyone can see what a peopler club Everton are not some Hollywood asthma shaggers like you lot lad telling ye Klopp puts rocks in his snowballs and lashes them at kids in the street" 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Pidge said:

They want to join the super league now. Get out of the corrupt premier league despite the super league not being an alternative to domestic football.

They shoud start their own league.  Another first for them. 

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

They want to join the super league now. Get out of the corrupt premier league despite the super league not being an alternative to domestic football.

And where will they be getting an invite from? What makes me laugh about their Twitter warriors is them saying 'let them go and we'll have proper football.' As people are pointing out to them, where will the money come from. If the top PL teams fuck off, the TV money plummets and they can't pay their debts. Dumb as fuck.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, aws said:

If they want out of the corrupt Prem, there’s an obvious alternative. 

Somewhere they really would be punished for cheating?  They should really be careful what they wish for.