You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Been thinking a bit more about this and it seems like Everton are missing a very simple trick that's far better than any 1000 word essay could ever be, it's so simple: win stuff. Do well.

It's always worked for us. I mean, you've all probably been getting slightly more shit off Evertonians just recently for some reason, i'm guessing? Funny that. Have they not put 2+2 together as to why the attention of Liverpool fans has drifted off towards Man U?

"If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains" - Bill Shankly.

"If Liverpool were playing at the bottom of my garden I'd ring all my mates and tell them to get themselves down to Sports Direct to get whatever shirt the opposition were playing in and get round to my house on the double so we could all snarl at the meererin wall pushin cunts for 90 minutes. We'd sit out on my creaking wooden decking with a few posts obscuring our view so we'd feel right at home then throw as many pound coins at the twats every time they took a corner or celebrated a goal. We'd sing that we don't care what the redshite say but never shut up up about them. We'd sing to their captain that one of his kids belongs to some other fella because some taxi driver told us 5 years ago so it must be true"

"We'd scream and shout handball or penalty every 20 seconds and scream at the ref for being a bent Kopite twat until the veins in our head popped. We'd highlight at every opportunity how much their team cost and how Everton have never ever spent any money. We'd laugh at the fact that none of the redshite could get to the game as they'd all probably flown back to Norway or pretended they couldn't get one and gone the pub instead"

"After the game we'd post loads of bitter comments on Twitter or Facebook about the meerderers and wall pushers then go to bed wanking ourselves into oblivion that we're born not manufactured and we would never ever displayed Kopite behaviour. - Blue Wooster.

A couple of years ago I was on holiday in Turkey and some fella came and sat next to me in the pub. He asked was I a red and when I said yes he said "fuckin`manufactured" I said to him, I`m glad you said that because I`d love someone to explain to me what that actually means. He sat there looking at me for about 30 seconds then just said "fuck off" and walked away. He looked genuinely confused. I pissed myself and had another bevvy. Half an hour later I`m walking back to the hotel and theres him and his wife arguing and she shouts at him "why can`t you just keep your fucking mouth shut, y`fucking gobshite". Made my holiday that.

"If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains" - Bill Shankly.

"If Liverpool were playing at the bottom of my garden I'd ring all my mates and tell them to get themselves down to Sports Direct to get whatever shirt the opposition were playing in and get round to my house on the double so we could all snarl at the meererin wall pushin cunts for 90 minutes. We'd sit out on my creaking wooden decking with a few posts obscuring our view so we'd feel right at home then throw as many pound coins at the twats every time they took a corner or celebrated a goal. We'd sing that we don't care what the redshite say but never shut up up about them. We'd sing to their captain that one of his kids belongs to some other fella because some taxi driver told us 5 years ago so it must be true"

"We'd scream and shout handball or penalty every 20 seconds and scream at the ref for being a bent Kopite twat until the veins in our head popped. We'd highlight at every opportunity how much their team cost and how Everton have never ever spent any money. We'd laugh at the fact that none of the redshite could get to the game as they'd all probably flown back to Norway or pretended they couldn't get one and gone the pub instead"

"After the game we'd post loads of bitter comments on Twitter or Facebook about the meerderers and wall pushers then go to bed wanking ourselves into oblivion that we're born not manufactured and we would never ever displayed Kopite behaviour. - Blue Wooster.

Haha, nice one.

Forgot to put in the part where they use their hand to crush their face.

Moyes, Moyes...

poet+thinking.jpg

What rhymes with Moyes......

Moyes, Moyes

Do you eat McCoys?

Or do you prefer Quavers

Like the Refs, Who Give The redshite Favours?

Salt & Vinegar,

They are de riguer

With dignity in a blue pack

Not like Ready Salted

Redshite Norwegian Cack

There you go.

I will never forget the crowd tonight,

The atmosphere electric

The air charged with energy

The current of expectation fizzing

32,000 v Man City

33,800 v Chelsea

They only ever sell out once a year against us

People's Club my arse

Moyes, Moyes

Do you eat McCoys?

Or do you prefer Quavers

Like the Refs, Who Give The redshite Favours?

Salt & Vinegar,

They are de riguer

With dignity in a blue pack

Not like Ready Salted

Redshite Norwegian Cack

There you go.

you get more noise from a packet of crisps than you do from the Gwladys St

Bazman

Why do they always try and tar us with the same brush as them. Disgusting. We payed the price for them once with a European ban.

Since when have the bitters been banned from Europe? I honestly thought they were just too piss poor to get in. I must go and check my history. Hmmmmmm

There was a letter from one in the echo which started "Congratulations to our neighbours for winning the League cup, on penalties against Championship opposition" then he wished Everton luck in winning the FA cup implying it was the proper one.

They don't do themselves any favours but all the other blueshite probably buzzed off it "yer lid sho dat red shyt lol lol lol derp derp derp"

I used not to have a particular problem with Everton (even vaguely remember cheering them on in the 95' cup final) as family and mates are fans. Then I got stuck on a coach coming back from a geology field trip when we lost 3-0 to them at woodison with two of their supporters.

Normally I got on quite well with these two but I basically witnessed them turning into total degenerates before my eyes, the bile spewing forth from their lips that day was incredible and ever since I feel myself gaining a particular kick out of when we beat them that wasn't there before.

Hope we stuff them at Anfield.

• 5 weeks later...
Sometimes I really hate our club. Why the fuck have we got any type of merchandise with their logo on. We really are clueless.

In one.

I'd love to know who's in charge of merchandising department. The stuff has been both gash and cringeworthy (half Liverpool, half Wigan scarfs anyone? Seriously saw a few of them at the match last week) in equal measure for years.