You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

It only really seems even REMOTELY acceptable if it has been arranged as some kind of ironic joke at the expense of the groom, but even then it's a joke that backfires on the entire stag party, because they have to go aswell.

I shall start a thread.

Prob a bunch of bikers spunking their loads over some tight corner or something.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well might as well use this as a match thread

--------------Pepe-----------

Carra--Skrtel---Agger--Johnson

-------Spearing--Lucas-------

Kuyt--------Meireles-----Suarez

-------------Carroll------------

subs

Gulacsi

Soto

Wilson

Stevie

Cole

Maxi

Ngog

6-0 to the Reds

Carroll x3

Suarez

Lucas

Agger(who will procede to run over to Roy and rub his face for him screaming "take that you fucking cunt")

well might as well use this as a match thread

--------------Pepe-----------

Carra--Skrtel---Agger--Johnson

-------Spearing--Lucas-------

Kuyt--------Meireles-----Suarez

-------------Carroll------------

subs

Gulacsi

Soto

Wilson

Stevie

Cole

Maxi

Ngog

6-0 to the Reds

Carroll x3

Suarez

Lucas

Agger(who will procede to run over to Roy and rub his face for him screaming "take that you fucking cunt")

Match thread! I'm honoured.

Isn't my thread title potentially a little negative to be a match thread though?

Perhaps we should officially change it to: "Woy's wevenge? Is it fuck!"

Match thread! I'm honoured.

Isn't my thread title potentially a little negative to be a match thread though?

Perhaps we should officially change it to: "Woy's wevenge? Is it fuck!"

it could be proclaimed as irony once we put him and his 36 years of experience into touch

Ooooh what'd he say what'd he say?

He accused Kenny of undoing all his good work and ruining our season. Patrick Barclay stood up and applauded. Roy then made it crystal clear that he didn't have a magic wand and refused to take any questions about the existence of said wand. Patrick Barclay stood up and applauded.

Ooooh what'd he say what'd he say?

Roy Hodgson is wary of revitalised Liverpool

Apr 1 2011

by James Pearce, Liverpool Echo

WEST BROM boss Roy Hodgson isn’t looking forward to tomorrow’s clash at the Hawthorns – because he knows Liverpool are improving fast under Kenny Dalglish.

The former Anfield manager, (inset) whose dismal six-month reign ended in January, admits the Reds are a different proposition on their travels now than they were during his tenure.

“I can’t say I’m looking forward to it because they are a good team,” he said. “We need to win and get points and the stronger the team you play against the less chance there is of getting those points.

“I have such a lot of respect for the team we’re meeting and I know how good those players can be when they’re on their game.

“Recently they have had a couple of good results away and the fear that we suffered through having gone a long period without an away win has been broken. That hoodoo has been broken so I know we face a very dangerous opponent.”

Hodgson, who lasted just 31 games at Liverpool, insists his only motivation will be helping West Brom move a step closer to safety.

“It means a lot because we only have eight games left,” he said. “I don’t have any feelings of revenge or proving anything. I don’t think I need to prove points.

“If there are people out there who think I need to prove a point then I suggest they look at what I’ve done in the last 36 years because I’m more concerned with having that behind me than having debates about six months at a club.

“For me it’s six months in a 36-year career.”

Steven Gerrard recently defended Hodgson and said the players were responsible for him losing his job.

That meant a lot to the 63-year-old who believes he was the victim of circumstances at Anfield.

“I never had any fears or doubts that the people with whom I was working had no respect for the work I was doing,” he said. “But it’s nice to hear them say it publicly.

“What happened at Liverpool is in the past.

“The people that are there know the work I did and the satisfaction I get if any is that the people that were there are fully respectful of the job I did there and realise that it was circumstances more than any lack of competence which prompted the owners to change the manager.

“Kenny and I have never been particularly close friends. I don’t know him that well but I have no animosity towards him. I’m perfectly happy to see him in the job and I’m happy to be in the job I’m in.”

Roy Hodgson is wary of revitalised Liverpool - Chester Chronicle

The people that are there know the work I did and the satisfaction I get if any is that the people that were there are fully respectful of the job I did there and realise that it was circumstances more than any lack of competence which prompted the owners to change the manager.

In your dreams you owl faced cunt

Hodgson was replaced by Dalglish in January after overseeing the worst start to a Premier League season in Liverpool's history

Dalglish claimed earlier this week that Hodgson had nothing to prove after his disappointing spell at the helm at Anfield.

However, Hodgson believes his position was not helped by the fact that Reds legend Dalglish openly admitted he wanted the manager's job prior to his appointment.

Hodgson believes Dalglish's shadow hung over him at Anfield leading to calls from fans for his head following bad results.

"Kenny and I have never been particularly close friends. I don't know him that well but I have no animosity towards him," said Hodgson.

"I'm perfectly happy to see him in the job and I'm happy to be in the job I'm in.

"I'm not prepared to make any comments personally about any member of staff, let alone the manager."

Roy admits Dalglish troubles | Liverpool News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Hmm.