You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are al ex's fat bitter vile twats.

NavyRedMan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old is this idiot? (if its him) I don't know you Melons, I hope you don't mind me asking, what the fuck were you doing with this clown? I'm sat here shaking my head in disbelief.

If it is, he's 34. In my defence I was 16 when we got together. By the time i'd clocked what an idiot he could be I was 3 months pregnant with the 3rd child. (the fourth was most definitely not planned, even if he is rather ace.)

Edit, my son is ace, not his dad.

No. I still get along with all my ex's, some a bit curvier than others but all happy and well adjusted peoples.

All except one, the psycho hose-beast that she was. She was a size 10 Morticia lookalike...

Anyway, our melons is ace and I base that on nothing whatsoever other than a vague memory that she appreciates the delights of Y Popty and generally comes across as a good old stick.

Like most people on here to be fair, excepting the odd wanker. *stares*.

Anyone care to throw up a link to the sinatra thread? It maybe unfair for him to not realise how lovely you all are?

I really don't mind him being on here, it's a free world and his choice. After all he was here first.

He'll need to accept that he's been pussy whipped (again his choice) and is facing a life time of such behaviour from the new missus, and that if i'm having a stressed out time juggling our four kids on my own almost permanently, then somewhere in what ever is doing my nut in i'll have apportioned some blame to him. I don't vent anywhere near as much as i used too and if it helps i'll even put a warning on future posts. Noos will be delighted at the latter.

I really do love you forumites.

Guest TesticleOReilly
I hate to disappoint you all but I ain't melons ex, think i have created a proper shit storm here, can supply DNA if ya like, or maybe a lie detector test on Jeremy.

Nice to have started of a decent slanging match though.

That's what Melons' ex would say.

Why is she.....

No, never mind. I always regret asking questions like that.

The evolution of dark skin is linked intrinsically to the loss of body hair in humans. By 1.2 million years ago, all people having descendants today had the same receptor protein of today's Africans; their skin was dark, and the intense sun killed off the progeny with any lighter skin that resulted from mutational variation in the receptor protein.

I hate to disappoint you all but I ain't melons ex, think i have created a proper shit storm here, can supply DNA if ya like, or maybe a lie detector test on Jeremy.

Nice to have started of a decent slanging match though.

Jezza? Who do you think i am, my mum?

Time will prove to tell. I reckon it's a dead cert you're my ex in fact i'd be willing to put money on it.

Grow a pair, for once in your life have balls bigger then mine.

Back to the thread topic. One of my exes set me up with my current fuck buddy who is her friend. It pays to split on good terms

I've only one ex i don't get on with, and i'd probably get on with him if he wasn't such a shit when it comes to his kids. Actually no, if it wasn't for the kids i'd still have nothing to do with the man. Anyone who plays away with their partners best mate behind their back is a bit of a sad twat.

Thankfully my standards are now TheBitch high.