You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Arry Redknapp saying Us and Arsenal in for Scott Parker.

Why cant he keep his fuckin trap shut!!!

The one thing about 'Appy Arry' is that he is so predictable. You know when he's lying when his lips move! Remember the 6pm announcement at the end of the January transfer window when he said that the Spuds had finished signing players? At about 10pm that night, the fu**in joker's trying to sign Charlie Adam from under our noses.

Deceitful cockney wide boy.

The one thing about 'Appy Arry' is that he is so predictable. You know when he's lying when his lips move! Remember the 6pm announcement at the end of the January transfer window when he said that the Spuds had finished signing players? At about 10pm that night, the fu**in joker's trying to sign Charlie Adam from under our noses.

Deceitful cockney wide boy.

Exactly, Massive tool.

Always winds his window down for Sly schleppers , they lap it up probably calling him a cunt as he drives off. He tries to buy everyone.

Half decent manager, but a massive twat.

Arry Redknapp saying Us and Arsenal in for Scott Parker.

Why cant he keep his fuckin trap shut!!!

I believe Harry on this one.

Remember Joe Cole? Harry Twatface said that Cole was signing for someone else and he did. Think the interest in Parker is very real.

Kenny has said in the Guardian today that the squad doesn't need a major overhaul, it only needs tinkering with. So I think some who are expecting 5 to 6 players are being optimistic.

I expect about four players coming in, with maybe the same amount leaving. I think we'll sign a left back, a centre back, a central midfielder and an attacking midfielder/winger.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but .....

''Wigan are set to stun Chelsea and Liverpool by asking around £20million for 20-year old James McCarthy, whom they signed from Hamilton two years ago for £1.2m''

I think we all agree thats a ''No-no''

Kenny has said in the Guardian today that the squad doesn't need a major overhaul, it only needs tinkering with. So I think some who are expecting 5 to 6 players are being optimistic.

Didn't like Clarke saying yesterday that if the correct people aren't available at the right place we have an OK squad for next season already.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but .....

''Wigan are set to stun Chelsea and Liverpool by asking around £20million for 20-year old James McCarthy, whom they signed from Hamilton two years ago for £1.2m''

I think we all agree thats a ''No-no''

Not really stunning if everybody is aware of it beforehand. That's isn't far off the January exclusive about how Inter might bid £40m for Gareth Bale in the summer.