You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Manc derby and today's other football

Red Banjo

City have drawn 0-0 away at Spurs and Arsenal and have already had a 0-0 borefest against the devil worshippers. Guaranteed to be a cracker this one.

In more important news - you can only beat what's in front of you, and what's in front of us is Spurs, who today go to Sunderland without Bale, Van der Vaart and Modric. Think Sunderland might do us a favour today

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After that match where Owen got the winner in Fergie time I've never really thought of footie in the same way. (and even less so after our match and the Berbatwat pen/Stevie sending off.) I still think that match was seriously rigged. Will watch this anyway, because when it comes down to it if City play as well as they can and get a two goal cushion it's always possible. They can only rig so much, and have a lot less chance with more than a 1 goal difference.

Think this game might be set up for Dzeko to make his name anyway. Notice I said might be, am not jinxing it.

People, let's get realistic here. It's City. They could field the greatest 11 players of all time and still find a way to fuck up.

I said the same thing on a thread on here when everyone was having a shit fit when they got bought.

I dont even worry about City, its City for fucks sake, they cock it up time and time again cos as you say they're City

I had to laugh at Mancini today saying being the most hated team doesnt bother him! I dont even think about them!

3 points for us today and a Sunderland win would be nice but i'll just take our 3 points.

After that match where Owen got the winner in Fergie time I've never really thought of footie in the same way. (and even less so after our match and the Berbatwat pen/Stevie sending off.) I still think that match was seriously rigged. Will watch this anyway, because when it comes down to it if City play as well as they can and get a two goal cushion it's always possible. They can only rig so much, and have a lot less chance with more than a 1 goal difference.

Think this game might be set up for Dzeko to make his name anyway. Notice I said might be, am not jinxing it.

Mate, I've already jinxed it, got a quid on him as first scorer.