You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The rumours are really gathering pace over the position they're in. I read something about someone calling in money he loaned them for shares, which has put them in the shit as well. Personally, if they fall, they fall as far as I'm concerned. Rodwell and Coleman might be worth a punt. Arteta is too slow and a shadow of the player he was before his lengthy injury. If you were going to take one of their midfield it would be Fellaini.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My blue mates reckon Arteta has been wank this season.

He's been shite whenever I've seen them.

He should of left when he was at the peak, he's floundering now.

This is all shit I reckon, i dont deny they're in trouble but I dont think its as bad as we hope.

I did say to a mate though they'd just sell Rodwell and Coleman to which I got a good reply 'clubs arent charities, they'll wait till they do crumble and pick them up even cheaper'

Afraid this is BS. No way would they be staring this hard into the lions mouth without it reaching the media by now. No way!

Totally agree , they would be all over it by now.

Certainly hope so , any short lived pleasure at seeing them fail would be outweighed by the loss to City . Liverpool can and should support two premiership clubs and the loss of one would be a disaster for the City .Most of us have mates that are blues although there are plenty of nob-ends on both sides that take it way too far . The rivalry would be sorely missed as many other have said previously and if they did go into administartion with their support base and tradition someone would step forward and pump in cash. Be careful what you wish for!

Totally agree , they would be all over it by now.

Certainly hope so , any short lived pleasure at seeing them fail would be outweighed by the loss to City . Liverpool can and should support two premiership clubs and the loss of one would be a disaster for the City .Most of us have mates that are blues although there are plenty of nob-ends on both sides that take it way too far . The rivalry would be sorely missed as many other have said previously and if they did go into administartion with their support base and tradition someone would step forward and pump in cash. Be careful what you wish for!

I'd love nothing more for them to disappear.

They wanted us to go under.

Radio Merseyside have got a programme about all the rumours tomorrow.Its part of the Tony Snell programme in the morning. Loads of bitters have been texting them asking what its all about.

I for one would laugh my fucking head off if they went under. I can`t stand the horrible bastards and it will be fucking hilarious listening to them blaming us and just nodding at them through the laughter.