You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the slag shaking when interviewed in her own shop?

'They have the upmost morals'?

Fucking deluded cunt. What she meant was they give me hundreds of thousands of stolen money and I'm not going to piss them off.

Yep, I couldn't help thinking the same as she drove down to London in her brand new £70k Range Rover...

Yep, I couldn't help thinking the same as she drove down to London in her brand new £70k Range Rover...

I am surprised the Tax Office aren't all over her books like a rash. She probably has an official turnover of about 60k a year but drives a brand new 70 grand set of wheels.

Daniel the Narrator " How much did this dress cost?"

Thelma "What do you earn Daniel?"

Daniel " I cant tell you that?"

Thelma " Exactly I cant tell you the cost of this either, the travellers would never forgive me"

More like in my books i charged £100 + vat but charged Mary Jane Ellen £1000 for reddies

They are not happy about how they are being portrayed in the programme according to BBC Five Live this afternoon.....

I aint fucking happy either, its a shower of bollocks what they are showing more or less, im half romany and my mother is 100% romany and all my family are tamping over it all.... the programme is a joke.

Ive never been to a romany wedding in my life thats been anything like it, I cant speak for travelers or irish gypsies because I wouldnt know because ive never bothered with them because they are robbing coniving cunts, true romanys wouldnt have any shite like that, its not about being flash, for from it in fact....

Maybe its a newer chav generation, I honestly dont know but ive never seen anything like that in my life, I can see there being quite a few arguments between families over this.

I aint fucking happy either' date=' its a shower of bollocks what they are showing more or less, im half romany and my mother is 100% romany and all my family are tamping over it all.... the programme is a joke.

Ive never been to a romany wedding in my life thats been anything like it, I cant speak for travelers or irish gypsies because I wouldnt know because ive never bothered with them because they are robbing coniving cunts, true romanys wouldnt have any shite like that, its not about being flash, for from it in fact....

Maybe its a newer chav generation, I honestly dont know but ive never seen anything like that in my life, I can see there being quite a few arguments between families over this.[/quote']

I was wondering myself if the ceremonies shown in these programmes are actually representative of traditional gypsy/traveller culture. It all reminds me of those southern American states' 'Beauty Pageants', where the kiids are all smothered in garish make-up and dressed like deranged Dolly Partons.

I would have thought that, had these outlandish costumes been such a long established part of gypsy weddings, some of the womenfolk would have acquired the skills to produce the monstrosities themselves, thus saving the sums they have to pay at the shop in Liverpool.

I aint fucking happy either' date=' its a shower of bollocks what they are showing more or less, [b']im half romany and my mother is 100% romany and [/b]all my family are tamping over it all.... the programme is a joke.

Maybe its a newer chav generation, I honestly dont know but ive never seen anything like that in my life, I can see there being quite a few arguments between families over this.

One can only assume Noos hasn't read this line yet, should be interesting if he spots it.

Hardly many piss taking options, railed me more then anything. Either child abuse or plain and simple sexual assault, the twerp going on about it being acceptable because it's part of their culture needed a slapping. Fucking knob, FGM is part of other cultures so we let that go on an all don't we?

Knob.

Hardly many piss taking options, railed me more then anything. Either child abuse or plain and simple sexual assault, the twerp going on about it being acceptable because it's part of their culture needed a slapping. Fucking knob, FGM is part of other cultures so we let that go on an all don't we?

Knob.

I'm with you, this week's episode angered me. That girl who said "We leave school at 12 so we can do all the housework. There's no point in staying on, we're never going to be doctors or lawyers, only housewives". Then went on to explain that she struggled reading and writing, but it didn't matter because she didn't need to be able to.

What I don't understand is, how can they dedicate their entire lives to keeping a caravan clean. I mean, how many hours each day can it take? It's like, one room!

Don't get me started on the sexual assault. It fucking sickened me. These fathers not only allow those bullies to do that to their little girls, they then let them marry the fuckers. And while we're on the subject of those males, what on earth is going on with their hair? They all look like Billy Fury.