You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I find it quite depressing that football fans are so desperate for anything that resembles a personality, that this ignorant, selfish, illiterate fucking retard could be considered a "breath of fresh air".

He's a stupid, thick fucking cunt and I hate him, and everything he represents.

he's probably a more than a little of all of those things but he isn't without some redeeming qualities. A bit like yourself in that respect Brendan.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpiderLucas

I love how at the start of the thread everybody is calling him and saying how much a bellend he is with one poster even saying “He should be tortured.” Yet now everybody loves him, he hasn’t changed from a few months ago.

He was a legend then, and he’s a legend now.

From twitter via 365

Story Of The Day

'I've just heard a Mario Balotelli story that betters Tesco & the fireworks...OK, so his mum's over from Italy, asks the cleaner if she has everything she needs.

Cleaner: "No, I need all the practical things - iron etc." Mario's mum: "Where can we go to buy these things? Write me a list and we'll go and buy it all" Cleaner: "John Lewis."

So Mario's ma sends him & his mates to John Lewis with a shopping list in hand...Mario returns to the house 5 hrs later...empty-handed. Cleaner: "Er, where's the iron, iron-board etc?"

Then a big John Lewis van arrives...van contains nothing from the shopping list bt the following 'practical items': - giant trampoline, Scalextric, 2 Vespas, table tennis set'

hahaha, he is Homer Simpson.

Guest SpiderLucas
He's mentally retarded.

Yeah and that’s why I love him. You hate him because you dislike his traits as a person; to be honest you’re the only person being true to themselves in here.

Most people seem to like him because he’s the flavour of the month, I think its people like me who really appreciate him. By people like me I mean young, childish football fans. I can’t imagine many people 40+ enjoying the things he does.

Yeah and that’s why I love him. You hate him because you dislike his traits as a person; to be honest you’re the only person being true to themselves in here.

Most people seem to like him because he’s the flavour of the month, I think its people like me who really appreciate him. By people like me I mean young, childish football fans. I can’t imagine many people 40+ enjoying the things he does.

I'm not 40 +, and I don't like him because I don't find mental retardation anything to admire or find amusing.

I hate his slack-lipped open gob and dull, simpleton eyes. I hate his stupid haircuts and clothes and I find myself groaning at all of his 'hilarious' antics. He is everything that is shit and reprehensible and depressing about footballers.

I don't mind the cheeky scallywag type. I turned a blind eye to Fowler's attitude and misdemenours, because he at least had an obvious wit and self-awareness.

Balotelli is simply witless and I do genuinely hate him

Guest SpiderLucas
I'm not 40 +, and I don't like him because I don't find mental retardation anything to admire or find amusing.

I hate his slack-lipped open gob and dull, simpleton eyes. I hate his stupid haircuts and clothes and I find myself groaning at all of his 'hilarious' antics. He is everything that is shit and reprehensible and depressing about footballers.

I don't mind the cheeky scallywag type. I turned a blind eye to Fowler's attitude and misdemenours, because he at least had an obvious wit and self-awareness.

Balotelli is simply witless and I do genuinely hate him

He’s as close to being insane as he is to being a complete genius. Somebody else touched on it before all footballers nowadays are so media trained they’ve turned into robots.

He on the other hand is a complete breathe of fresh air.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...