You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

stardorman

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the italian league is so weak that rafa's inter will probably win the league again and knowing rafa quite possibly contend to the later stages of the european cup, as we will be wallowing with woy in midtable misery. sad when i think the only thing i look forward to, is watching the kids ( suso, sterling etc..) in the reserve matches and the odd glimpse of pacheco in the carling/ europa cup/ league! dark times boys.

But it's not really is it.

You haven't offered any points to suggest otherwise, so I'm afriad it is you who talks utter shite. But it's ok, because cash leaves your paypal account at fixed intervals to the operator of this website, your posts are flawless and always of an extremely high calibre.

Well it is. You guessing certain outcomes because the man you're in love with has left the club and stating it as fact is pure shite.

Gerrard's already better than he was last season, same as Reina. Torres didn't even get 20 goals every season under Benitez so that blows your theory out of the water.

Just fuck off and support Inter because you're boring me now.

Well it is. You guessing certain outcomes because the man you're in love with has left the club and stating it as fact is pure shite.

Gerrard's already better than he was last season, same as Reina. Torres didn't even get 20 goals every season under Benitez so that blows your theory out of the water.

Admit it. You own a SKY sweatband don't you?

based on current performances and league position how could anyone say that rafa would not be a better option? we were 4 points better off after 5 games, we had ambition and didnt have a manager who would occasionly phone alex for a chat and a bit of advice and most of all we knew that our manager had the potential to take us to the next level. the next level for roy will be the championship.

I'm neutral on it personally, but you won't get people agreeing on here mate. This forum is seen as vehmently anti-Rafa. Although I think it's unfair to say, it's even been stated that this forum got Rafa the sack.

Gerrard was well-below par last season, he's certainly not better than he was in the 5 seasons before it.

Torres has scored - 33, 18, 22 so whereas your point was accurate, let me change my point then to his scoring ratio then wildly increased under Rafa. That is fact, Roy will not be able to utilise Torres to this effectiveness, especially if we continue in this current system.

Reina better than last season? pfftt you're a fucking goon.

You're the epitome of the Sky Sports football fan. Do you love man-marking? Is Gerrard better at CM? Is a man manager improving us?

You don't rate Benitez, but then your opinion counts for fuck all. So does mine, but ask the likes of Jose Mourinho, Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson, Carlo Ancelotti, Roberto Mancini, Fabio Capello, Frank Rijkaard. All Managers Benitez has gotten the better of and despite their rivalries with him, I'm sure they all respect the mans ability.

Why can't you get your fucking head around this:

I RATED BENITEZ. I RATE HIM NOW. BUT THE TIME WAS RIGHT FOR HIM TO LEAVE. WE FINISHED 7TH LAST SEASON AND LOST 19 GAMES. 19 GAMES. 19 GAMES.

Stop being such a fucking girl about a manager who hadn't won us anything in 4 years while spending a shitload of money.

And please stop reeling the usual "You're a sky sports fan you lad". It just makes you look like a tit.

Why can't you get your fucking head around this:

I RATED BENITEZ. I RATE HIM NOW. BUT THE TIME WAS RIGHT FOR HIM TO LEAVE. WE FINISHED 7TH LAST SEASON AND LOST 19 GAMES. 19 GAMES. 19 GAMES.

Stop being such a fucking girl about a manager who hadn't won us anything in 4 years while spending a shitload of money.

And please stop reeling the usual "You're a sky sports fan you lad". It just makes you look like a tit.

*douses brow with sweatband*