You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

X-Factor right now

blackberryway

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The X Factor is The Worst Thing in the world. In the future, when historians look back on the Huxleyesque genetic schism that caused two sub-species of humanity to emerge, it is my firm belief that The X Factor will be singled out as a leading cause of the weakening of the human mind which resulted in a sloth-like underclass of fudge-brained, drooling man-cattle.

It has made whooping acceptable. Whooping is not acceptable.

Think of the thickest people you know: I guarantee they are X Factor fans.

Kids now think they do not need to work in school because "if they want it bad enough", they will be able to win The X Factor. Wanting something is the new version of effort and will breed a generation of less shiny Joe McElderlys, queuing up at the Job Centre whilst doing Leona Lewis songs at each other as though they were waiting in line to see Simon and Louis.

Jedward.

Rant over.

Can't even begin to describe the time you're going to have. Are you single? If not, get single or lose your morals and inhibition before you go.

What about the whole AIDS thing though? I wouldn't trust myself to be pissed in Bangkok to be quite honest, I'd come home looking like Kenny Everett's nan.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
When though? Any particular months?

It just depends where you're going. If you're going to bang cock in Bangkok, any time is fine. If you're going to soak up the sun on an Island, it's a different ball game. If you're going for deserted beaches and relaxation, you'll need to go further away than a decade ago. If you try to go at a time where. Are you looking for a touristy place or to travel through the country and meet the natives?

This might help out, though?

Best Time to Visit Thailand

Some good info there. Gets the months right for the different areas.

What about the whole AIDS thing though? I wouldn't trust myself to be pissed in Bangkok to be quite honest, I'd come home looking like Kenny Everett's nan.

If you get AIDS when you're in Bangkok, you've only got yourself to blame. After all, you got on the plane. Definitely going to want the shemales to wear some strapping, to be honest.

This mornings' news: Hot off the press....

Cowell bans auto-tuning on X Factor ‘so people can trust us’

"Simon Cowell has banned auto-tuning on The X Factor following claims that contestants' voices were tweaked on the opening show of the ITV1 series.

Viewers complained they thought some of the singing had been digitally manipulated last Saturday, and X Factor bosses admitted post-production editing had taken place.

Cowell now wants the practice stopped. He said: “People have got to be able to trust The X Factor. We are not faking anything. People love this show, millions watch it every week and we absolutely respect that, we never take it for granted.”

He is said to have scrapped the episode due to be broadcast tomorrow at 7.30pm, replacing it with one that was to be aired later in the series.

Meanwhile, producers believe they may have found the next Susan Boyle after a shop worker moved judge Cheryl Cole to tears.

Mary Byrne, 45, who auditioned in Dublin, will be on tomorrow's show singing Shirley Bassey's I Who Have Nothing.

Cole told her she was amazed by her “incredible power and emotion”

Don't suppose anyone is going to be interested in shagging her then..............

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Err, just the autotuned singing then? That you've admitted?

They admitted the standard practice of audio adjustment to remove background noise etc. They didn't admit to making the good singers sound better etc.

Blagging fuckers.

They admitted the standard practice of audio adjustment to remove background noise etc. They didn't admit to making the good singers sound better etc.

Blagging fuckers.

There was a guy who supplies "Autotune" equipment interviewed on BBC national radio the other day and he said that the singing had definately been improved by Autotune.....that is what it is for and he could tell. Hence tomorrow's show being pulled.

X-Factor is all a complete and total load of absolute garbage karaoke.....and the fittest talent always gets kicked out! Even Jonathan Shalit has written off X-Factor as just being "Karaoke." Yet this rubbish takes chart placings from really deserving serious bands. I can't stand it. I look forward to some live comments on the GF during the broadcast on the crap we are watching tomorrow night.

Blagging fuckers.

Did they? Background noise? Haha Jesus christ.

You don't use autotune to get rid of background noise, I know the feature fairly well. It does what it says on the tin, it's for automatic vocal tuning, live or in post production.

Even if they filmed on a building site I can hardly see autotuning being a solution!!.

Did they? Background noise? Haha Jesus christ.

You don't use autotune to get rid of background noise, I know the feature fairly well. It does what it says on the tin, it's for automatic vocal tuning, live or in post production.

“Jonathan Shalit, the impresario who launched Charlotte Church, said 'Look, this is a karaoke show. Everyone knows the rules by now.' “

Simon Cowell's all-new X Factor: As the latest series kicks off, what's REALLY going on behind the newly whitened smiles? | Mail Online

That’s all it is folks. Karaoke. But X-Factor certainly gets some great totty competing in the early stages. Pity none of the best totty ever gets into the serious rounds. Perhaps Jonathan Shalit should take over.....he seems to know a thing or two about totty given the photos of him with loads of totty posted in other threads lower down on GR.

Can't even begin to describe the time you're going to have. Are you single? If not, get single or lose your morals and inhibition before you go.

Funny how you act with all high morals but support the US created exploitation of women and children as sex objects, your horrible beasty kiddy fliddler side emerges.

Sad.