You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hodgson on Torres

Kopite Pete

It's cos Talksport were talking shit.

Someone on another forum was saying they said they heard from 2 sources that Torres is going to Chelsea. They then changed their tune, and said Chelsea want to do a deal to sign Torres.

Story floating today that he'd signed for Man City also, TBH I reckon if he goes it'll be for the Chavs, and he'll be up there with Micheal Owen

On 5-Live they're talking about Citeh and have just been saying that Citeh have now come out and said they're not interested in Torres - they seem to think Torres' agent will have told them to fuck off. This is Br*ght, Savage, Pleat and the presenter. I didn;t hear the actual quote.

Purslow (the real manager) needs to come out with a statement: "We are not going to sell Torres under any circumstances. He is contracted to Liverpool FC and we look forward to welcoming him back to pre-season training "

graham hunter was on talksport earlier saying liverpools negotiating has improved under purslow - not difficult though I suppose- also said city was a non starter and barcelona - chelsea only option for him other than staying. If he goes there after parading around with the world cup in a liverpool scarf then he is an absolute twat

I usually am a great fan of panic, it is truly admirable and entertaining. This has gone on long enough, though. Torres is likely to stay. The only team I can see him going to is Barcelona, and they have no money and no need. Maybe a swap of Zlatan + 15-20 million would do for our management, but I doubt Zlatan would be interested.

graham hunter was on talksport earlier saying liverpools negotiating has improved under purslow - not difficult though I suppose- also said city was a non starter and barcelona - chelsea only option for him other than staying. If he goes there after parading around with the world cup in a liverpool scarf then he is an absolute twat
"IF' he does go after the scarf shenanigans i think most if not all of liverpool fans will hold it against him,will be shocking show of form by Nando. IMO, after the dozens of injuries that he has got, he owes us one more year, kinda disappointed in him that he hasn't come out and said something either way.

I usually am a great fan of panic, it is truly admirable and entertaining. This has gone on long enough, though. Torres is likely to stay. The only team I can see him going to is Barcelona, and they have no money and no need. Maybe a swap of Zlatan + 15-20 million would do for our management, but I doubt Zlatan would be interested.

according to hunter theyre only interested in fabregas deal

"IF' he does go after the scarf shenanigans i think most if not all of liverpool fans will hold it against him,will be shocking show of form by Nando. IMO, after the dozens of injuries that he has got, he owes us one more year, kinda disappointed in him that he hasn't come out and said something either way.

Why does he owe us another year? He owes us nothing.

Why does he owe us another year? He owes us nothing.
IMO he owes the fans another year and in your opinion he doesn't,all good.

its all rumours and pie in the sky at the moment, but if he goes he goes not gonna cry about it as i'll lose all respect for him if he goes to Chelsea or Man City. Just hoping we get big fee for him and Roy gets all of it to spend, things wouldn't look so bad then.