You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Steve Holt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not played online yet, but completed the missions. Have to say; I'm a tad underwhelmed with it. Especially after the brilliance of AC2. Thought the ending was a bit shit, and -really - the story just seems to be taking every twist and turn it can for the sake of it.

I did like it, though. And it's still got hours of playtime left in it with the various side missions etc.

Guest TesticleOReilly

Like a knobend I didn't realise you could select more than one trainee for the assassin's missions. Racking up XP like a mu'fukka, now.

I got full sync on the last one.

You can replay the parts of the memory you fail on to get your full synch.

I need to start a new game to get my achievement for finding an artifact in 2012.

Got 100% sync last week.

I need that achievement and the e-mail one, but can't be arsed starting another game.

Think you have to delete the existing game before doing so. I tried to start a new game and it took me straight to the last level of the story mode.

What a crock of shit.

I've got nine recruits trained up to full Assassino now.

I've done all the subject 16 puzzles; I just went on YouTube for the video guide to them. I spent far too long on them on AC2 and had no intention of getting bogged down in the frustration that comes with them. The twats.

Collected all the feathers and I've got half the flags. Need to repair a few more shops and two more aqueducts. Not that I can fucking find the aqueducts that need repairing, like.