You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Steve Holt

Sorry to interrupt this nerdalinger fest, but date? You? Seriously? Nah, fuck off, not having that.

Fuck me the worlds gone topsy-turvy, I think I need a lie down!

Have I ever mentioned you're a cunt?

Yes I know it is a very odd and scary occurrence, Chloroform is a wonderful thing.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I ever mentioned you're a cunt?

Yes I know it is a very odd and scary occurrence, Chloroform is a wonderful thing.

So did you, you know, manage to make any eye contact while you sat awkwardly in your chair, squirming with every forced bit of conversation, or did you just slap the owd fella out on the table and say 'The dream factory right there treacle tits?'

So did you, you know, manage to make any eye contact while you sat awkwardly in your chair, squirming with every forced bit of conversation, or did you just slap the owd fella out on the table and say 'The dream factory right there treacle tits?'

I actually spoke to her. Granted she was unconscious at the time but I spoke non the less.

No point slapping it on the table, don't want to be disappointing her to early. There was no throwing up though.

manage to make any eye contact while you sat awkwardly in your chair' date=' squirming with every forced bit of conversation[/quote']

Shit

You summed me up

You just missed the parts about making a sharp exit if somebody talked to me

I'm off to paint some wargame figures.

My Goblin army needs a new Shaman.

Grot-tooth Scrotum will not pain himself