You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Steve Holt

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Do those that have had a real go AC2, do you think that AC Brotherood could be played in the campaign mode, without having played the prequels?

I ask because I didn't get on with the first AC, and have only played the first few missions on AC2.

My unerstanding of AC Brotherhood was that the focus was on multiplayer with a supposed mini single player campaign. However, the more I read about the game, both on here and elsewhere, the campaign in Brotherhood is just as impressive as in AC2, but the game has the added bonus of online multiplayer, something this gaming franchish would appear to be experimenting with in Brotherhood, in my opinion at least. The proof will be in the pudding if they ever release AC3. (Sorry, when they do release AC3, or AC Brotherhood 2 with online subscritption.....).

There's a deal where you subscribe to fhm for £30 and get it free, apparently there's ways it can go wrong and tyou recieve a different game but that's not common place, still worth a punt I reckon.

But then you'd be stuck with 12 issues of FHM. Not sure it's really worth it.

I'm really enjoying the online part of this game. The decision on how often to break cover and make it obvious that you aren't AI is a really interesting twist on online play. It's beyond me how anyone would manage to get the achievement of killing someone from a haybail though, that must be fucking hard work; you have to just hope the pass you.