You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

South Africa vs. Mexico

RedKnight

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game in the end, very even. Superb build-up and goal from the Saffers, but Mexico finally made them pay for slack marking. Mphela was unlucky near the end.

Point of note.

1 - Tschabalala was NOT man of the match, despite what ITV viewers thought.

2 - Giovani Dos Santos looks like a teenage girl footballer.

3 - Peter Dreary obviously thought the World Cup final had just finished after South Africa scored, such was the hyperbole.

4 - Another shit goal celebration. What the fuck was that? The Macarena?

Anyway, 1-1. Fair result, good start to the tournament. Onto Uruguay V France.

Edited by kopaloadofthis

Thank fuck that's over. The mindless, irritating, incessant noise. It drove me to distraction and ruined my enjoyment of the game. Why can't they ban those fucking things? Right through the game, non-fucking-stop. If Drury and Beglin are covering other games I will have to watch with the sound down.

Thank fuck that's over. The mindless, irritating, incessant noise. It drove me to distraction and ruined my enjoyment of the game. Why can't they ban those fucking things? Right through the game, non-fucking-stop. If Drury and Beglin are covering other games I will have to watch with the sound down.

Ha! :biggrin:

you look at a country like mexico - large population, fanatical about the sport, produce players with quickness and skill, and you wonder why they couldn't actually win a world cup some day.

then you come to the realization that obviously nobody ever bothers to develop as a keeper, and it's still possible, under the right conditions, for an overweight, middle aged man with desperately fading skills to play for the national team.

Thank fuck that's over. The mindless, irritating, incessant noise. It drove me to distraction and ruined my enjoyment of the game. Why can't they ban those fucking things? Right through the game, non-fucking-stop.

Yup, both of the commentators should definitely be sacked.

Guest Pistonbroke

As far as opening games go i really enjoyed that. Pity Mphela didn't squeeze that ball in to make it 3-1, would have won a bit of money.

Not sure what was more annoying.

Losing a few bets i had on.

Drury and that bell end Beglin

or those fucking horns!!! ( although after about 10 mins you get used to them, only to realise at certain times that the cunts are still blowing away. )

Guest Pistonbroke
1-1 as predicted, lets see if I can do a double with the same result in the next game.

Fooking knob. Are you going to come on after every game predicting the score after it's done and dusted ? You used to be funny and worth a laugh, now you are just a sad fuck.

Where was this prediction, code?

We are a group of friends who have a competition and this was the result I predicted.

We`ve predicted every score in the group stages and then the way to the final without scores.

These are my scores from today and tomorrow,

1-1

1-1

3-2

1-1

and my semi finalists are

Argentina

Germany

Holland

Spain

final

Holland

Spain

winner

Spain.

Fooking knob. Are you going to come on after every game predicting the score after it's done and dusted ? You used to be funny and worth a laugh, now you are just a sad fuck.

BetterOffTed5.jpg

Statistically, Code has only been judged a sad fuck on 68% of his recent posts. He has been considered 'mildly tiresome' on 12% of occasions, gutbucketingly vomitworthy on 3% of instances, and 'too pompous to be true' on 17% of posts.

We are a group of friends who have a competition and this was the result I predicted.

We`ve predicted every score in the group stages and then the way to the final without scores.

1-1

1-1

3-2

1-1

Argentina

Germany

Holland

Spain

final

Holland

Spain

winner

Spain.

Who`ve you got as the top scorer?

And presumably you have England out at the QF stage?

Guest Pistonbroke

1-1

1-1

3-2

1-1

Argentina

Germany

Holland

Spain

final

Holland

Spain

winner

Spain.

Bet that changes before the end of the tournament. Plus there are three games tomorrow!!! Not 2. Which games ? The one that suits the scoreline ? You've been sussed long ago Code. Like i said, funny while it lasted, but tiresome and fucking annoying now.

Bet that changes before the end of the tournament. Plus there are three games tomorrow!!! Not 2. Which games ? The one that suits the scoreline ? You've been sussed long ago Code. Like i said, funny while it lasted, but tiresome and fucking annoying now.

What the fuck are you talking about saddo?

Since you obviously have a great interest in my life and what I think, here are my predictions to all the games in the group stages, I guess you will look at them every day from now on to see how I do.

I`ve got two right results today, missed the score in the last one today though just for your information.

11.jun S-Afrika Mexico 1-1

11.jun Uruguay Frankrike 1-1

12.jun Argentina Nigeria 3-2

12.jun Sør-Korea Hellas 1-1

12.jun England USA 1-1

13.jun Algerie Slovenia 2-1

13.jun Tyskland Australia 2-1

13.jun Serbia Ghana 2-1

14.jun Nederland Danmark 2-1

14.jun Japan Kamerun 0-2

14.jun Italia Paraguay 2-1

15.jun New Zealand Slovakia 1-0