You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Patrick Barclay

WaltonRed

I cant belive some of you want Kenny as manager. Did anyway see his teamtalk last night before the match, embarassing. His team couldnt even beat a side with Robbie fuckin Williams, Ricky Hatton, the X factor man amongst others, and Jamie Theakston in fuckin goal. Mike Myers up front. His substitutions? Woody Harrelson? Fuck me. That shows you he`s been out the game too long.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant belive some of you want Kenny as manager. Did anyway see his teamtalk last night before the match, embarassing. His team couldnt even beat a side with Robbie fuckin Williams, Ricky Hatton, the X factor man amongst others, and Jamie Theakston in fuckin goal. Mike Myers up front. His substitutions? Woody Harrelson? Fuck me. That shows you he`s been out the game too long.

This is joke yeah?

I'm gonna bite the bullet and say this, I've said it to plenty of people who mention Kenny as the next boss, I fucking love him, but does nobody remember that he walked out on us and left us in the shit?

He left and we got Souness in, and that fucker nearly finished us off, he also left after we drew against the bitters, and we lost the replay, so what makes everyone think he won't do the same again? What if he gets appointed, and halfway through the season thinks "fuck this I'm not happy, I don't like the pressure" like he said last time, and fucks off again? Then we'll be really fucked.

I expect I'll get negged for this but am I the only one who thinks this?

You thick wad. That man gave everything for the club.

That has to be the most retarded post in TLW history. Well done.

Guest PurpleNose
If you gave me £100 to place a bet on the new manager, I would put it on Hodgson.

Me also. Think its nailed on now.

Hahahahahaha

Alan Nixon was rumbled a few years ago when he was caught reporting 'helpful' rumours about players on the books of an agency he just happened to have very close ties with (and shares in). Never trust this kind of stuff from him - as has been suggested, he's quite probably just helping 'Arry get his next contract sorted out quickly.

Deary me.

Fucking hell. Talk about an over reaction to Chiefs post.

Having met him during the TLW 11 v 11, I'm sure that his post wasn't intended to come across as it did. Give him a break.

There's far to much anger doing the rounds on the forum of late.

You say something like that you get what you deserve.

I'll more remember Istanbul, Barcelona, Madrid, Inter, United, Arsenal, Chelsea, and many more, where he should outstanding leadership and tactical know-how in order to win in places like the Nou Camp and the San Siro.

The big occasions he more often than not delivered. That was his problem though. He showed a distinct disregard to the "easier" games in the league and that was reflected in team selections and results.

Guest PurpleNose
The big occasions he more often than not delivered. That was his problem though. He showed a distinct disregard to the "easier" games in the league and that was reflected in team selections and results.

I think he did quite the opposite.

Found this on Wiki about Hodgson.

Hodgson's second season with Blackburn would prove to be disastrous, both for the club and for his personal reputation within English football. Hodgson spent £20m in the summer of 1998 to strengthen the Rovers side[8]. A succession of poor buys – notably the £7.5 million Kevin Davies—coupled with injuries and dressing room unrest led to a disastrous start to the season. He was sacked in December 1998 with Rovers at the bottom of the league table

I'm gonna bite the bullet and say this, I've said it to plenty of people who mention Kenny as the next boss, I fucking love him, but does nobody remember that he walked out on us and left us in the shit?

He left and we got Souness in, and that fucker nearly finished us off, he also left after we drew against the bitters, and we lost the replay, so what makes everyone think he won't do the same again? What if he gets appointed, and halfway through the season thinks "fuck this I'm not happy, I don't like the pressure" like he said last time, and fucks off again? Then we'll be really fucked.

I expect I'll get negged for this but am I the only one who thinks this?

If we'd given Kenny a 6 month sabatical(spell?) he would have came back for the start of the following season, once again our board had no forsight!

I think he did quite the opposite.

His approach was always to control possession and limit the opponents chances (quite negative). I am talking specifically about team selections rather than tactics, if that is what you meant?

If we'd given Kenny a 6 month sabatical(spell?) he would have came back for the start of the following season, once again our board had no forsight!

Fuck all to do with the board and everything to do with Noel White!

And quite possibly a smidgeon of Peter Beardsley

Fuck all to do with the board and everything to do with Noel White!

And quite possibly a smidgeon of Peter Beardsley

That's untrue about Beardsley.

But Noel White, while he didn't get rid of Kenny he fucking made sure he wasn't going to get back in.

The worst thing is that wasn't even his shittest act as director.