You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Benayoun going to Chelsea (with quotes)

I do not really rate Yossi, so if he leaves I wont shed a tear.

He is good at running with the ball and take people on, but usually it ends with a pass to an opposition player.

Dont really understand why Chelsea would be in for him though.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
Haha, tom ross negged me. He is obviously inferior to me in every way.

Really wanted to know that, how old are you ?

I do not really rate Yossi, so if he leaves I wont shed a tear.

He is good at running with the ball and take people on, but usually it ends with a pass to an opposition player.

Dont really understand why Chelsea would be in for him though.

He scored 8 goals last season, 14 in 2008/09 & 10 in 2007/08. Not a bad return I would say.

Who else have we got that scores as regularly from midfield?

Guest TesticleOReilly
Really wanted to know that, how old are you ?

Probably older than the gaylord cocksucking faggots that go around negging people thinking it means something.

(pssst ... that's you I'm talking about.)

Guest Pistonbroke
They're replacing the aging Joe Cole and Michael Ballack with 30 year old benayoun?

According to reports in Germany Ballack will be sitting down to discuss a new deal. Plus i doubt Benayoun will be anything else than a squad player, probably on less wages than Cole, so job done for them if they manage to sign him.

Guest Pistonbroke
Probably older than the gaylord cocksucking faggots that go around negging people thinking it means something.

(pssst ... that's you I'm talking about.)

Ironic to say the least. Plus a whole front assault on the personal front. I don't even have to ask how old you are, it's plainly obvious you don't act it and indeed have a homophobic problem.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Ironic to say the least. Plus a whole front assault on the personal front. I don't even have to ask how old you are, it's plainly obvious you don't act it and indeed have a homophobic problem.

Ironic? As ironic as this:

Plus a whole front assault on the personal front.

24th May 2010 11:55 AM Pistonbroke You fucking big ball bag!!!!!!!

Sorry, you were saying something about personal assaults ... ...

Which ties in nicely with the "woe is me, mummy, someone said something to me" butter wouldn't melt horseshit you spout. Faggot and cocksucker are generic insults. They can be accused of being homophobic attacks if someone wanted to do so, but those people tend to be the same sort of cry baby fuck knuckles that talk shit non stop and then try and pull the offended card.

You're a prick.

ps Silverlining: nicely done ;)

I didn't "promise" fuck all, dick nose. I said he was talking to Juventus whilst he was throwing games for us, the cunt. And he fucking was.

Try something else...

Are you saying he was purposefully sending the team out to lose games? That's a pretty massive statement right there Tom.

Guest Pistonbroke
Ironic? As ironic as this:

Sorry, you were saying something about personal assaults ... ...

Which ties in nicely with the "woe is me, mummy, someone said something to me" butter wouldn't melt horseshit you spout. Faggot and cocksucker are generic insults. They can be accused of being homophobic attacks if someone wanted to do so, but those people tend to be the same sort of cry baby fuck knuckles that talk shit non stop and then try and pull the offended card.

You're a prick.

ps Silverlining: nicely done ;)

It was done by a neg which you deserved for bringing the 96 into a point you were trying to prove. Not on the main board were you do all your " Look at me i'm a hard cunt " pathetic insults.

Think of me whatever you like, won't change my life in any way whatsoever, it gives me a laugh though.

He scored 8 goals last season, 14 in 2008/09 & 10 in 2007/08. Not a bad return I would say.

Who else have we got that scores as regularly from midfield?

He do get some goals, but they tend to come in bits and pieces.

He played 30 PL games last season and managed to score in 3 of them, he scored 3 in one of them though, but thats my point as well.

His goal record looks pretty good but as silly as it sounds I would rather have a player who scored more regularly instead of grabbing 3 against Havant and Waterlooville, 3 against Besiktas and 3 against Burnley.

Guest TesticleOReilly
It was done by a neg which you deserved for bringing the 96 into a point you were trying to prove. Not on the main board were you do all your " Look at me i'm a hard cunt " pathetic insults.

Think of me whatever you like, won't change my life in any way whatsoever, it gives me a laugh though.

Bleat, bleat, bleat, blah, blah, blah. Shit and more shit. You're a gobshite, plain and simple. Gob off like a good 'un, then stamp yer feet when you get it back. The only person I see on here calling people tough guys is you.

My reason for the Hillsborough comment was Tom's bullshit "They didn't die at Anfield" comment. Not the sentiment.

Your kids must be so proud.

"So what does your dad do?"

"Oh, he calls people 'tough guy' on the internet"

"Oh, right."

You're a joke. A joke who's little red dots don't change people's lives, either, but you haven't taken that on board yet.

Another internet legend. In his own mind. Bored of you, now. Ta ra.

Guest Pistonbroke
Bleat, bleat, bleat, blah, blah, blah. Shit and more shit. You're a gobshite, plain and simple. Gob off like a good 'un, then stamp yer feet when you get it back. The only person I see on here calling people tough guys is you.

My reason for the Hillsborough comment was Tom's bullshit "They didn't die at Anfield" comment. Not the sentiment.

Your kids must be so proud.

"So what does your dad do?"

"Oh, he calls people 'tough guy' on the internet"

"Oh, right."

You're a joke. A joke who's little red dots don't change people's lives, either, but you haven't taken that on board yet.

Another internet legend. In his own mind. Bored of you, now. Ta ra.

You don't seem to grasp things do you ? Now you are bringing my kids into the whole thing. You are pathetic.

once again the tlw clique strikes. its honestly becoming tiresome and something needs to be done about it.

there seems to be different sets of rules around here. that bolshiebastard poster was certainly annoying, but not much different than what i read here on a daily basis.

while i agree with certain newspaper articles that say the fans are turning on each other, this constant need for certain posters to one up one another or stick to spewing venom at others etc is quite tiresome and childish.

at this point i don't think this is about the owners or benitez.

I didn't "promise" fuck all, dick nose. I said he was talking to Juventus whilst he was throwing games for us, the cunt. And he fucking was.

Try something else...

You've finally hit rock bottom with that comment. You're an embarrassment.