You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

No idea what Toms are but I do have an Aussie mate that calls flip flops "thongs" despite my repeated threats to cut his tongue out

Espadrilles for hipsters. That seems to fit the bill. They're supposed to have ethical basis with half the cost going to buy another pair for someone in a developing country

Espadrilles for hipsters. That seems to fit the bill. They're supposed to have ethical basis with half the cost going to buy another pair for someone in a developing country

He didn't give off that kind of vibe. More the "I look like i'm effortless but i've made an effort to look like this and I am so london you know, and I take it up the shitter because it's my life and eeee anyone not like me is beneath me" 

• Upvote 2

Why are we torturing people in developing countries? Don't they have enough problems?

He didn't give off that kind of vibe. More the "I look like i'm effortless but i've made an effort to look like this and I am so london you know, and I take it up the shitter because it's my life and eeee anyone not like me is beneath me" 

An excellent summation in full

But thats enough about you, what about the fella in the shorts?

• Upvote 1

Wasn't that a top 10 hit for Erasure in the 80's?

• Upvote 1

To be fair to Bjornebye, his sneaky picture taking skills are impressive. I once saw a fat bastard at Stafford Station eating a Mars Bar, then he hit the deck and started having a fit (looked a lot funnier than it sounds). Got my phone out, took a picture and the flash went off. Everyone then turned round and looked at me like I was the cunt.

People have got no sense of humour these days.

• Upvote 14

To be fair to Bjornebye, his sneaky picture taking skills are impressive. I once saw a fat bastard at Stafford Station eating a Mars Bar, then he hit the deck and started having a fit (looked a lot funnier than it sounds). Got my phone out, took a picture and the flash went off. Everyone then turned round and looked at me like I was the cunt.

Hahaha! That and the noisy click. Both signs that you're enjoying somebody else's misfortune. Been caught like that myself. Not while some poor twat is flailing around swallowing their tongue though. Top marks.

A Mars a day helps you work, rest and play dead.

• Upvote 1

I thought you said 'the Mars bar hit the deck and he had a fit.'