You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pissed up jock shitsack has revealed exclusively on his egotistically self titled breakfast radio show that he "has been told" Torres to City has already been agreed. He also wouldn't be surprised to see Gerrard at Real Madrid this season as, in the words of the great bald, redfaced, alcoholic, convicted drink-driver himself, "Xabi Alonso is there." Must be true then.

Maybe to Coventry City...new challenge, ya know.

Shouldn't really be surprised to hear the bloke coming out with this sort of shite. He and the rest of the mongs on that station hate Rafa as he refuses to speak to them. He's had nothing good to say about us for about 4 years. Gutted.

Also no great surprise to hear that 'arry is joining the station as a world cup pundit. Triffic, arry. Triffic.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixzJgWNBd8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixzJgWNBd8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Bloody youtube embed link keeps posting 2 videos.

Alan Brazil!

The only two people who hate Liverpool more than that fat prick are Andy Gray and "Big" Joe (Royle).

Fat twats.

See I used to think that, but he's been a co-commentator on a few of our games on ESPN and he's always been nice and very complimentary to us, there was never a point throughout that I thought... "Bitter Cunt.."

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixzJgWNBd8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixzJgWNBd8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Bloody youtube embed link keeps posting 2 videos.

Brought to you in Brazil Vision! Hic!

The Rhone Group offer is already on the table. Even without other bids, the money is there..........if H + G choose to take it!

Do the Cowboys actually have a choice?

RBS/Wachovia have said they MUST pay the debt down by approx £110 Mill before July. Every day they procrastinate is taking value off their investment - had they have not been so Greedy they could have walked away with the £500 offered this time last year.

You don't know how glad I am that those two turned it down and will now end up loosing on this deal.

Like what exactly??

Anfield will still be full for the first home game of the season, which is exactly what the two cunts care about.

Well said. And ironically one of the best ways we could possibly get our message across and get them to fuck would be to go against our own principles and not go to the games.

The only realistic way they'll go seems to be if another buyer comes in and pressures them that way. They seem pretty undeterred by the protests, the cunts.

And as for that cunt Brazil, what an absolute arsehole he is. The know-nothing prick.

2 years ago he said he had it on good authority Torres would be signing for Chelsea that summer, hes a cunt who knows nothing

it was about 2 1/2 years ago when he said he'd been told we had been sold to dic,and it would be anounced a few weeks later:whistle:well i'm still waiting.

Let's say in a few months time investment still hasn't happened and the yanks are close to default on their loans. They either go bust or sell Torres to City for +100m. I wonder which option they'd take?

And I'd be very surprised if the club accepted a bid like that and Torres said no. Not that he isn't loyal, but he could effectively save the club from bankruptcy which would also weigh on his mind, I'm sure.

And I can't see any other team apart from Real, where he'd never go, that could offer us that kind of money. Keeping Torres is not as simple as it should be, sadly.

Let's say in a few months time investment still hasn't happened and the yanks are close to default on their loans. They either go bust or sell Torres to City for +100m. I wonder which option they'd take?

And I'd be very surprised if the club accepted a bid like that and Torres said no. Not that he isn't loyal, but he could effectively save the club from bankruptcy which would also weigh on his mind, I'm sure.

And I can't see any other team apart from Real, where he'd never go, that could offer us that kind of money. Keeping Torres is not as simple as it should be, sadly.

We wouldn't go bust, if it meant not saving their bacon it would be better if he refused a move until investors got us for a knock down price.