You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Daniel Agger

Antynwa

Yes lets sell our best defender and one of the best footballers at the club, ffs some people on here should stick to football manager.

It would be a ludicrously shit decision on Football Manager.

Surely we should sell our shit players not our good ones.

• 3 months later...

Very disappointing if true! It questions the authority of Rodgers IMO, unless he really wants to sell Agger. And I can't see any reason why he would.

Too many of the rumors and our only signing so far seem to indicate very close involvement from Boston.

Let's hope there's no more to this

It would be a ludicrously shit decision on Football Manager.

Surely we should sell our shit players not our good ones.

Yeah. This fits in nicely with my preferred buying policy (which everyone at the club seems to also ignore): "buy good players"

Sadly, the problem with your recommended sales policy is that nobody really wants to buy our shit players, and instead would prefer to buy our good players.

You can see where this is going, can't you?

It'll say a lot about the state of the club and a lot about FSG's future plans

its a joke

Openly admitting their admiration for Arsenals' "football model" ie.buying young, winning nothing, selling players in their prime for big fees is now coming into effect. The only thing these thick cunts don't realise is unless you have a Barca style conveyor belt of good young players coming through or are spending already large fees on youth like united or Arsenal, you haven't a fucking chance.

I know a lot can happen before the transfer window shuts but these guys and their puppet manager are fuckin clueless.. Our squad will be worth about 30 quid by the time these horrible fuckwits are done with it.

Guest San Don

I'd be very surprised if we sold for less than £20m, I really would. Sometime, people twatter stuff in an effort to look ITK's. Doesnt mean they are though.

IF...its true.

IF it's true, it's just further evidence how far we have fallen in such a short period of time. Again, IF it's true, are Fenway serious?? What does it tell everyone about our club?? we're just a selling club, simple.......it's ok though, cos FFP will come into effect soon and it'll all stop won't it?

F...its true.

IF it's true, it's just further evidence how far we have fallen in such a short period of time. Again, IF it's true, are Fenway serious?? What does it tell everyone about our club?? we're just a selling club, simple.......it's ok though, cos FFP will come into effect soon and it'll all stop won't it?

Well I think we'll know for sure come September 1st.

Nobody from either side of the debate will be able to argue then. Somebodys going to end up being proven right.

So all we can do is wait and see.

Openly admitting their admiration for Arsenals' "football model" ie.buying young, winning nothing, selling players in their prime for big fees is now coming into effect. The only thing these thick cunts don't realise is unless you have a Barca style conveyor belt of good young players coming through or are spending already large fees on youth like united or Arsenal, you haven't a fucking chance.

I know a lot can happen before the transfer window shuts but these guys and their puppet manager are fuckin clueless.. Our squad will be worth about 30 quid by the time these horrible fuckwits are done with it.

They are after the Spurs model rather than Arsenal.

Low wages and sell players when a reasonable offer comes in.

And they dotn realise that Spurs got top four because we imploded on and off the field.