You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the 94th minute the sewage truck came on its daily rounds to empty the septic tank under my housing unit. As its winter the vent often ices up so you have to run upstairs and run the water in the tub and flush teh loo or the whole hoiuse smells like shat all day (and you can't open windows as its -33C today).

Usually I race upstairs to do this but I had a decision to make:

Watch teh last dramatic minutes of this pulsating struggle for 4th place and let the house fill with aroma of sewage or flush and run the water.

I flushed but was not fast enough as there is a whiff of septic in the house.

It actually enhances the experience of our performance. If it looks like shite and smells of shite than it is shite.

A decent point I suppose.

I thought we did ok overall but there is just no penetration in attack. Maxi was a passenger again and Babel tried but nothing really came off for him. Kuyt offered no threat yet again.

I thought the ref was fine, he let a fair bit go and tried to keep the game flowing.

The downside is fourth place is now in the hands of others. We should just throw caution to the wind for the rest of the season, safety first just wont be enough.

It was important to avoid defeat but performance wise it was shite.

Usual display to be honest in that there was little movement by the players and whilst both teams were guilty of it our inability to pass more then 5 yards was frustrating.

Personally i thought City were there for the taking and it seemed neither team were prepared to risk going for the winner incase they were caught out on the counter attack.

The main positive has to be avoiding defeat and the return from injury of Yossi and Torres.

During the 94th minute the sewage truck came on its daily rounds to empty the septic tank under my housing unit. As its winter the vent often ices up so you have to run upstairs and run the water in the tub and flush teh loo or the whole hoiuse smells like shat all day (and you can't open windows as its -33C today).

Usually I race upstairs to do this but I had a decision to make:

Watch teh last dramatic minutes of this pulsating struggle for 4th place and let the house fill with aroma of sewage or flush and run the water.

I flushed but was not fast enough as there is a whiff of septic in the house.

It actually enhances the experience of our performance. If it looks like shite and smells of shite than it is shite.

It's good to have NP back.

Well I think fourth place is gone now, hope I am wrong. Three teams we are going to have to hope play worse than us for the last eleven or twelve games. If we don't improve a lot I don't think we will do it: all four teams equally shit.

Not sure how that figures. I reckon the Rafa masterplan will be to go for it in the next few games and see what we can get of the Mancs and Chelsea (thta's what he'll claim). Of course it's not acceptable to see us playin like that in just about evey away game, but it's mnot new or surprising.

We're precisely where we expected to be at the start of the weekend. Not good, but not surprising.

I think we'll overtake them now. Their fixtures look much harder than ours, we'll romp it.

We went to the bottom side in the league and got thumped. How anyone can have any real confidence in us going anywhere to get a result, especially with the shite currently being served up, is beyond me.

They would have been there for the taking for a team who can pass the ball coop.

Without a doubt.

We were void of ideas upfront purely due to at times it was difficult to see who was actually playing up there.

Its very rare you see us attack teams in numbers purely due to the fact of us been scared of getting caught on the counter.

How many times do you see us break and the player such as Gerrard who is bombing forward has to check back because no-one has been the same run.

We shouldn't be battling it out with teams like City for fourth as they looked just as shite as us.

City do have a run of games coming up where if they play like that they will easily drop points so it was vital not to lose today and in all fairness it was a result many could have predicted.

I tell you what, Mancini and Benitez need fucking shooting after that today, the pair of absolute gutless cunts. You could argue that it's worse in City's case because they were at home but fucking hell that was like watching a chess match, involving real people.

It was fucking rank and the pair of them deserve fucking for it.

Sorry, but i'm really angry after that.

Several massive steps backwards for Lucas today - he was that bad he was almost as shit as Kuyt today.

And Babel looked like someone who'd been forced by his dad against his wishes to go outside in the cold and play with kids he didn't know.

The missus must think Lucas first name is fucking.