You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Unirea Europa Cup Tickets

CWD82

I got a bit complacent and decided to ring up today despite having two Champions League credits on the season ticket I use.

I was expecting loads of seats available but they had none together in the Kop (where the season ticket is) an the only ones together in the Main Stand and Centenary where row 48 or above

Got two together in the Anny Road End so I will be practising my "oooo R Ya" up until the game.

Must be selling alot better than I expected.

It's on sale to all fancard/season ticket holders today so if you've not sorted your ticket yet I would do so today as it will possibly be a sell out

I got all 4 home games in the CL/EL (and planning to go to the next home games if we're still in it) this year hoping we'll reach the final in Hamburg.

Never been to a cup final abroad, and even tho it's "only" the Europa League, a final in Germany, a possible trophy, and a few nights out seems wonderful.

EDIT: Aren't the tickets a tad cheaper for this game as well?

I got all 4 home games in the CL/EL (and planning to go to the next home games if we're still in it) this year hoping we'll reach the final in Hamburg.

Never been to a cup final abroad, and even tho it's "only" the Europa League, a final in Germany, a possible trophy, and a few nights out seems wonderful.

EDIT: Aren't the tickets a tad cheaper for this game as well?

£32 a ticket where I'm sitting

When is this? I'm just going to buy tickets on the day. Even though I've got all the credits.

18th February. Might be sold out through official channels but I'm sure their will be tickets available somehow.

Speaking of channels, this game will be shown on channel 5. The glory days have returned

18th February. Might be sold out through official channels but I'm sure their will be tickets available somehow.

Speaking of channels, this game will be shown on channel 5. The glory days have returned

Typical, I'm on a late shift.

I presume the blueshite play same night then I'll be fucked for a swap, so that's one ticket available on here already if anyone wants it.

Typical, I'm on a late shift.

I presume the blueshite play same night then I'll be fucked for a swap, so that's one ticket available on here already if anyone wants it.

the blueshite have been moved to tea time on the tuesday,we were both drawn at home so couldn't play on the same night.