You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul

You've got your name down for one then an all?

Ha! I forgot about you :whistle:

You know I love Apple stuff, but you also know I won't pay the prices they want. So, whilst I may be a fuckin cunt, I'm not a stupid fuckin cunt.

World of difference.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Ha! I forgot about you :whistle:

You know I love Apple stuff, but you also know I won't pay the prices they want. So, whilst I may be a fuckin cunt, I'm not a stupid fuckin cunt.

World of difference.

Oooh, get you

Bitch

Apple are the masters of 3 things...

1. Making great stuff that everybody will want

2. Leaking just enough of the right info to have lots of people, who should know better, wanking like Bonobos

3. Charging stupid fucking prices that stupid fucking cunts will happily pay.

Stupid cunt with a student discount, though.

;)

Guest Numero Veinticinco
If it has an OS like Leopard on it would have been amazing.

Yeah, it needs to be much more than a large screen version of the iphone.

appletabletb303.jpg

Wrong again, it has both!

They are unlocked as well

So $499 for 16GB of iPad. That's our base model. 32GB is $599, 64GB is $799. 3G models cost an extra $130. $629, 729, and 829 with 3G."

UK Prices?

Change the $ for £s and they're likely to be similar. I've noticed Apple don't seem to take much account of the exchange rate. That's probably because they don't sell anywhere near the volume they do in the US.

I'm still very disappointed in this. It's just a giant iPod touch. Poor, Apple, poor. An oppertunity missed.

Change the $ for £s and they're likely to be similar. I've noticed Apple don't seem to take much account of the exchange rate.

Shame.

Might be able to get student discount on it.

Just looks like a massive fucking iPhone with a beefed up OS. Might give it a miss first time around, and see what they do next time.

Looks good though, and if they price it right I may get one first time around. I already have an iPhone and a Macbook Pro so as you can gather I do love my gadgets.

Bah, does look alright.

Although always loath to write off new Apple products, as they get it right pretty often, at first glance it seems pretty uninspiring. It's enough money that, if you already have an iPhone, laptop and desktop, I would question what makes it anything approaching a must have gadget.

I'm looking at my iPhone and my Laptop thinking.

'Do I REALLY want something in between?