You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen on SSN that Gerrard trained today whereas Torres didn't.

Any thoughts on the team?

I'd go with:

-------------Reina

Johnson--Carra--Agger--Aurelio

Kuyt--Gerrard--Mascherano--Riera

----------Benayoun

-----------Babel

Swap Insua with Aurelio and I would go with that.

EDIT: Infact, I'd play N'Gog over Babel.

Well the only alternative is N'Gog. Or Voronin.

What a horrible situation.

As Woo said, I would rather go with N'gog. I would fuck Babel off now. He has had his chances and has done his best to fuck things up every single time.

We don't need a Babel to score the 3rd or 4th goal when things are going our way. We need someone we can rely on and Babel is the last man on this planet I will rely on.

His head is not right. He has no heart. He can fuck right off.

Go with Dirk and Ngog up front, Mascherano and Gerrard in the middle with Yossi and Riera on the wings. I'm not a big fan of Riera either but he is marginally better than Babel. If Dossena is fit I would rather have him on the left wing than Babel or Riera.

I think if Torres is injured and Gerrard fit we will go with>

Reina

Johnson Carra Agger Insua

Benayoun Masch Leiva Riera

Gerrard

Kuyt

If Torres is fit then Yossi to left, Kuyt to RM and Torres up-front.

Skrtel will be definitely benched for this one (I am sure as much as I like him), so the defence is clear.

I would play :

Reina

Johnson Skrtel Agger Insua

Mascherano

Kuyt Gerrard Benayoun

Torres Voronin

As Woo said, I would rather go with N'gog. I would fuck Babel off now. He has had his chances and has done his best to fuck things up every single time.

We don't need a Babel to score the 3rd or 4th goal when things are going our way. We need someone we can rely on and Babel is the last man on this planet I will rely on.

His head is not right. He has no heart. He can fuck right off.

Go with Dirk and Ngog up front, Mascherano and Gerrard in the middle with Yossi and Riera on the wings. I'm not a big fan of Riera either but he is marginally better than Babel. If Dossena is fit I would rather have him on the left wing than Babel or Riera.

I echo this comment

FUCK! Just realised that we lost to Fiorentina so we pretty much have to win tomorrow.

*worries*

We need to beat Debrecen away, not lose away in Lyon, and get atleast a win and a draw in our last two home games I reckon. Big ask.