You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Those knock off shirt sites

hamstrung

I was gonna buy our black shirt from the easyjung site. Are they identical copies or are there glaring differences which will lead to me being mocked for my "jarg" shirt. I like the away kit but resent paying £40 for it when I save all year round for my seasonticket as it is

Yup, they are identical

Just ordered the away kit, £14? Fuckin' A!

Be sure to let us know how it turns out when the shirt arrives, if you think of it. Pictures would be most welcome, too :yes:

I've never tried one of these sites...it just seems too hit or miss, with probably no opportunity for repayment if the shirt turns out to be a piece of crap. I know £10-20 pounds is cheap compared to the team shop, but it's still money.

I've found ebay to be the best way to buy shirts. If you can wait a few months after a new shirt comes out, just go on there and bid on a gently used one for cheap.

Be sure to let us know how it turns out when the shirt arrives, if you think of it. Pictures would be most welcome, too :yes:

I've never tried one of these sites...it just seems too hit or miss, with probably no opportunity for repayment if the shirt turns out to be a piece of crap. I know £10-20 pounds is cheap compared to the team shop, but it's still money.

I've found ebay to be the best way to buy shirts. If you can wait a few months after a new shirt comes out, just go on there and bid on a gently used one for cheap.

i wouldnt wait any longer mate, these sites are producing near enough perfect copies. I have been using these sites for a couple of years now, and the quality is near perfect.

you wont be disapointed....

I'll post a pic of mine up for you tomorrow...

Probably gonna look stoopid here but I take it these are all blag? They look to be pretty spot on like.

said it on another thread similar to this, that the quality is absolutely near perfection. I held the home shirt I got from this site to a real one and the only difference is a slightly lighter shade of red.

That lead me to believe that these are the real deal, but that they just didn't pass the Adidas QA standard.

Who knows, maybe i'm clutching at straws

Received a load of shirts from Easyjung on Saturday (ordered on the Monday). One issue I noticed was some of the stitching on one of the Liverpool away shirt badges seemed pulled all over. The other Liverpool away shirt I got does not have this issue though. One other thing again on our away shit was the lower part of the neck line seemed baggy. Having not seen the original I am not sure if it is meant to be like this.

Also order your correct size. Before I ordered I read on RAWK to order a size below what you normally would with the Adidas shirt i.e order medium it will come up same as large original. This is not the case for easyjung anyway.

Spain confederations Cup shirt is spot on.

I'm a medium. I should really buy large gear but when I've finished with a t-shirt I like to dispose of it by letting my bulging muscles rip it into tiny shreds.

I then have sex with 4 women and their mother.

Where are they delivered from? Any UK based?

They come from Thailand.

I am an XL so do you reckon the XL on easyjung will be sound?

As long as the shirt is made by adidas then I would say yes. I am not sure about Nike shirts etc.

i registered and placed an order with easyjung.com on tuesday....

after the payment was taken, i tried to log back into my account to see if it was dispatched....

appears there is no record of my account, and when i enter my order number into the box on the home page it is saying "invalid order number"

i have sent these guys like 3 e-mails but they are yet to reply....

are they normally this slow to reply etc or do you think something dodgy is going on?.....

i registered and placed an order with easyjung.com on tuesday....

after the payment was taken, i tried to log back into my account to see if it was dispatched....

appears there is no record of my account, and when i enter my order number into the box on the home page it is saying "invalid order number"

i have sent these guys like 3 e-mails but they are yet to reply....

are they normally this slow to reply etc or do you think something dodgy is going on?.....

Hahahaha