You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pundit mongs

Duff Man

Who's the biggest mong?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest mong?

• Tim Sherwood
    • Steve Claridge
    • Paul Merson
    • Charlie Nicholson
    • Garth Crooks
    • Glenn Hoddle
    • Ruud Gullitt
    • Jamie Redknapp
    • Mark Bright
    • Stan Collymore
    • Martin Keown
    • Alan Pardew
    • Chris Kamara
    • Other

David fucking Platt.

The eggheaded manc twat. Horrible, despicable fucking putrid himan being. I remember him saying he'd be embarresed to celebrate after Crouchy scored his first goal. Well if I was your ma, Davey, I'd be embarrased to call you my child you fucking slime.

I fucking hate you, I seriously, seriously hate you. You sit there with your smug fucking lizard kite and think you can fucking talk down about anyone and everything. You failed spectacularly at both Sampdoria and england U21. You fucking dirty disgusting fucking twat. Just fuck off. Fuck off and never resurface you heap of absolute fucking shit.

Fuck off.

• Upvote 2

David fucking Platt.

The eggheaded manc twat. Horrible, despicable fucking putrid himan being. I remember him saying he'd be embarresed to celebrate after Crouchy scored his first goal. Well if I was your ma, Davey, I'd be embarrased to call you my child you fucking slime.

I fucking hate you, I seriously, seriously hate you. You sit there with your smug fucking lizard kite and think you can fucking talk down about anyone and everything. You failed spectacularly at both Sampdoria and england U21. You fucking dirty disgusting fucking twat. Just fuck off. Fuck off and never resurface you heap of absolute fucking shit.

Fuck off.

C'mon Ted, stop beating around the bush and say what you actually feel.

I can't believe anyone takes Merson seriously. I voted for Sherwood as he has been pure poison this season, making even Charlie Nicholas look rational when it comes to discussing the Reds.

Also agree with Ted on what a massive moon-faced failure of a cunt David Platt is. I can't believe how smug that fella is, unreal.

I simply have to vote Collymore due to some of the whoppers he's let out lately.

He was banging the drum for Mourinho to take us "to the next level" again on his radio show last night the whopper.

Thank God Ian Holloway was talking some sense alongside him.

David fucking Platt.

Fuck off.

Urm David urm Platt urm he's a fuckin urm Gobshite urm.

No Andy Gray? What is the world coming to?

My personal pet hate is Le Tissier on Soccer Saturday who for some reason is now the main LFC cover and always supports the opposition with an unhealthy amount of zeal. Maybe Liverbirds eat parrots?

David fucking Platt.

Fuck off.

dirty kerb crawler too

I've gone for Claridge. As said on the first page, he is just full of cliche's rather than comment, he speaks in a strange way by refering to 'we' whenever he speaks about any club, and he shouts down everyone he is on radio with in order to spout more shite.

there are a lot of twats, the biggest problem with Claridge is that he is a rude twat with no social graces, and there is no excuse for that.

dirty kerb crawler too

David-Platt-1587186.jpg

Eh??? A kerb crawler? I'm not even called David Platt in real life! I don't even drive! I'm just an actor in Corrie!

platt1111.jpg

Ha ha ha! They've confused you - an actor who plays a character called 'David Platt' - with me - David Platt!! Ha ha ha!-hang on...KERB CRAWLER???? ME???????? You lying bastard!

_44791771_davidpleat226170.jpg

Heh heh heh! They've confused me, David Pleat, who does indeed like to crawl kerbs, with not one but two 'David Platts'! If I just sit and look like this I'll probably get away with it!

crooks.jpg

ER, not so fast, David PLEAT! I, Garth Crooks, former footballer, broadcaster, political theorist, philosopher, prose poet and a GCSE-qualified geographer, will expose you for the kerb crawler that you are. I put it to you, slowly, thoughtfully, deliberately, that you did, do and, er, did crawl said kerbs from-

garth_brooks_bio.jpg

Hey, just one cotton-pickin' minute there, frog guy! I'm Garth BROOKS, and if anyone should be angry about being confused with someone else it darn well should be me, country and western superstar GARTH BROOKS! You're affecting my record sales with yer stupid face and crazy comments! I'm minded to-

platt1111.jpg

Ha ha ha! KERB CRAWLING! Ha ha ha! Eh? I'm confused now. Who am I???

• Upvote 1

Love these threads. Collymore in recent weeks has come into prime contention for the title. He was banging on the other week about how some player has a bad attitude, think it was Elano. His memory doesn't serve him well because his attitude wasn't exactly geared towards the good of all concerned when he was playing. Then he's in the mirror every week saying rafa should be sacked or another manager should be brought in to manage the side in the league. Then the other week he said live on the telly Ashley Young's raped him there' when refering to Young going past his man. How do these thick cunts like merson and collymore get jobs like that? Makes you sick thinking they're probably on a good wedge there to do what they do.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to change my vote to Mark Bright. Pretty much everything he says is retarded. On Five live yesterday he said we were lucky to get a point against Arsenal and that a draw was probably a fair result. I dont know what fucking game he was watching but a draw didn't seem a fair result to me. He also said Paul Scholes was an unsung hero. Erm, what? I think pretty much anyone who takes even the slightest interest in football can see Scholes' talent and contribution to United's success. He just says things does Mark Bright. Stupid, stupid things that make no sense whatsoever. Conversley, mal nourished Steve Claridge has actually been making quite a bit of sense recently.

• 6 years later...

Reviving this old thread because I can't find anything else with the word "pundit" in the title.

And because I think we should have a thread to post stupid things that commentators say.  Like this gem by Garth Crooks, who in my opinion is probably mentally handicapped and everyone around him is just afraid to say anything because they wonder if they're the only one who's noticed:

"When Arsenal play at home they play a lot of silky stuff, and sometimes as a forward that can be difficult to adjust to. A good finish by Joel Campbell."

• Upvote 2