You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pundit mongs

Duff Man

Who's the biggest mong?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest mong?

• Tim Sherwood
    • Steve Claridge
    • Paul Merson
    • Charlie Nicholson
    • Garth Crooks
    • Glenn Hoddle
    • Ruud Gullitt
    • Jamie Redknapp
    • Mark Bright
    • Stan Collymore
    • Martin Keown
    • Alan Pardew
    • Chris Kamara
    • Other

My top/worst three:

Jason 'I really try hard to be dynamic. I'm a little bit werrr, a little bit weyyy' nomark Roberts

Danny 'I really try to be controversial but couldn't say anything of any interest even if I cared about the game, but 'in my own words'  I don't' nomark Mills

Ruud Gullit is also uninformative and gratingly banal but given his playing career it would be ridiculous to place him in the nomark catagory with the above two pricks and in his defence he sounds as though he's pissed up most of the time.

Chris 'Happy Chappy' Sutton is coming up on the rails.

Don't mind Paul Merson, at least he lived like the Wolf of Wall Street for a few years before moving back into his Ma's. He was on Sky yesterday interviewing Bruce Grobbellaar and he seemed like a normal fella and genuinely interested in what Brucie was saying.

Garth Crooks has been shite for years yet somehow he's still employed by the BBC. Long pauses and just talks complete and utter shit.

Graeme Sharp has been a pundit on Sky despite never watching any footy apart from Everton and supporting anyone we play

Other than that I don't really get wound up by them.

Don't mind Paul Merson, at least he lived like the Wolf of Wall Street for a few years before moving back into his Ma's. He was on Sky yesterday interviewing Bruce Grobbellaar and he seemed like a normal fella and genuinely interested in what Brucie was saying.

Garth Crooks has been shite for years yet somehow he's still employed by the BBC. Long pauses and just talks complete and utter shit.

Graeme Sharp has been a pundit on Sky despite never watching any footy apart from Everton and supporting anyone we play

Other than that I don't really get wound up by them.

Merson's alright to be honest, he always bigs us up, he's a lot more respectful about us than quite a few ex players in the media are. He absolutely loves Stevie G aswell, almost every week on Fantasy Football that he's his favourite ever player.

Anyone who's watched BTs Champions League coverage can see how bad Gerrard is as pundit, I love the guy but fuck me he's shit! I don't mind Lineker on MOTD either but live on BT he's just not very good either, it seems too forced, instead of making out they're all just having a knowledgeable conversation about the match its like he's interviewing them about it.

Had to switch the match off yesterday as Tyler began celebrating Newcastle's second. Yes I know he's a commentator not a pundit, but I hope there's a special place in hell reserved for the blatantly biased shitstain of a man.

• Upvote 1