You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which Euro 2008 star would you like at Anfield?

rebel23

Which Euro 2008 star would you like to see at Anfield?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which Euro 2008 star would you like to see at Anfield?

• Rafael van der Vaart
    • David Silva
    • Roman Pavlyuchenko
    • Wesley Sneijder
    • Philipp Lahm
    • David Villa
    • Bastian Schweinsteiger
    • Ricardo Quaresma
    • Franck Ribéry
    • Lucas Podolski
    • Nihat Kahveci
    • Ruud van Nistelrooy
    • Deco
    • Daniele De Rossi
    • Zlatlan Ibrahimovic

It's that time of year again when the papers are full of transfer speculation – and the rumour mill is turning even faster due to Euro 2008. But which of the tournament's stars do you think could cut it at Liverpool?

Is it Spain playmaker David Silva or his teammate David Villa? What about Andrei Arshavin for the Russians? Then there's Lukas Podolski, who's helped the Germans reach the semi-finals of yet another major tournament?

ARSHAVIN, PODOLSKI OR VILLA?

Lets have our own vote....

Podolski is better than silva although i would prefer david villa,i would of went for nasri but it looks like the gooners have him.

Well I want Silva, that ok with you Robbie?

So you want Podolski, Villa or Nasri?

Phillip Lahm.

Quite possibly the best full back on the planet today. Equally as strong going forward as defending, which is where the likes of Clichy, Evra et al are let down I reckon- defensive duties.

I'd also like to see Schweinsteiger (or however you spell it).