You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How long until he goes postal?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How long until he goes postal?

• Less than 100
    • 100 - 199
    • 200 - 299
    • 300 - 499
    • 500 - 799
    • 800 - 1000
    • 1000 - 10000
    • 1 Million posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explosion usually = some quality opinion that most mere mortals can't handle. I'm bored now anyway, too many mental midgets and virgins.

Nah, it's the drunken shite you post about fake disabled kids, going the match when you were posting on here, offering people out over the internet and the general bollocks that follows you about.

Why? There's some quality postage there. I speak my mind, it's others who can't handle it and explode.

That's right. You're the calm head around here, for certain.

There is some quality postage true, but it's never possible to know what you really think because there are so many windups in it.

I'm too old to wind people up. I'm just a miserable git who knows his football. Although it's funny seeing some of the newer cranks boiling over to some basic insight.

Guest ShoePiss
I'm too old to wind people up. I'm just a miserable git who knows his football. Although it's funny seeing some of the newer cranks boiling over to what is usually some basic insight.

Candid momo, not sure where this fits in on the momo scale.

I've never liked Momo's posting style much, but I don't see the point in banning him all the time as he just keeps coming back anyway. Just let him stay, we could need some more Norway-hating on here now that saturday shopper is MIA.

Too late. He's banned.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu16eUQwCWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu16eUQwCWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I clocked him yesterday night. I didn't realise at the time but I've just checked and it was actually his first post, it was in the Kewell thread on the other side and started with:

"It's pointless trying to reason with Aussies over Kewell, he's like their Princess Di."

which I promptly repped.

He's easy enough to spot, it's just a combination of posting style, topic, vocabulary and user name - you read a post and it just "feels" like Momo.