You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How long until he goes postal?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How long until he goes postal?

• Less than 100
    • 100 - 199
    • 200 - 299
    • 300 - 499
    • 500 - 799
    • 800 - 1000
    • 1000 - 10000
    • 1 Million posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to say, I love Momo. That 'straightener at Otterspool' thread was absolute comedy magic. There was Hermes all fuming and pacing up and down waiting to prove himself in a proper barney, good vs evil on TLW.....The Rumble at Otterspool, and Momo doesn't show, and not only doesn't he show, when questioned why, he says summat along the lines of "I couldn't be arsed, there was good telly on"....which I have to say made me howl.

I know he's bonkers, but I fucking love him.

Is that thread still in existance?

Rashid, no-one cares what you think, I've told you before that you shouldn't be commenting on who gets banned and who doesn't, because you're very lucky to still be here yourself.

He only posts on here so he can be abusive, he's had plenty of chances and it always ends up the same. He gets banned, sends abusive email to me, re-registers, gets banned, sends abusive email to me....

He'll get fed up before I do.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Is that thread still in existance?

Yeah it is mate, Vincent Vega kindly bumped it a couple of weeks ago. I'll see if I can dig it out again and bump it. Everybody should read it at least once in their lives.

Rashid, no-one cares what you think, I've told you before that you shouldn't be commenting on who gets banned and who doesn't, because you're very lucky to still be here yourself.

He only posts on here so he can be abusive, he's had plenty of chances and it always ends up the same. He gets banned, sends abusive email to me, re-registers, gets banned, sends abusive email to me....

Surely thats not his sole purpose for posting?

Do you have to make me feel like a cunt? Fucking hell I am not even allowed an opinion now. How shit does that make someone feel? Cheers.

That made me chuckle. But I don't know why.

Apart from the Hermes incident, does anyone actually know who this Momo fella is, like in real life? Anyone ever had a face to face?

Could you just clarify for me why Momo was banned ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...