You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WeAreTheBest...

Chris

RK, how have you managed to turn this into your war if you are think the exact opposite of being important. Chris's comments were gay, many of them are, thats where this started and where it should probably end.

the whole debate of "he's better than you are" is so fucking infantile. If you dont find someones posts interesting or funny or even worthwhile, who gives a fuck? ignore them as you preach so often.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ha.

Won't say anything on your own so you wait until someone else gets a dig in.

That's hardly fair, I always respond to the endless amounts of shit you have given me over the past 18 months or so..

What I just don’t get is why you are so nasty all the time - fair enough you cant stand me and that’s up to you but why give everyone grief all the time. Your posts are often really witty and intelligent but the majority of the time you just being horrible for the sake if it.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Yeah but I'm a cunt who never gives them up. My tickets cost the same as theirs.

Ace, for me, thats the attitude that puts the Great in Great Britain.

Guest PaddyBerger15

This is just sparring at the moment, when WATB arrives and Chris the douche shows up later, it should kick off properly. RK is just the warm up act.

This is just sparring at the moment, when WATB arrives and Chris the douche shows up later, it should kick off properly. RK is just the warm up act.

Oh man, you really hate me don't you. Not even Gazelle exhibits that much hate and I've been way harsher on her than you. You're like a drop in the ocean compared to the tidal wave of abuse I've sprung on her.

Don't be a such a baby.

That's hardly fair, I always respond to the endless amounts of shit you have given me over the past 18 months or so..

What I just don’t get is why you are so nasty all the time - fair enough you cant stand me and that’s up to you but why give everyone grief all the time. Your posts are often really witty and intelligent but the majority of the time you just being horrible for the sake if it.

D'you know that's a thoroughly decent post right there. I can't say I won't slag you off in the future(who knows what it holds) but I will promise to try and stop giving you verbals. Fair play.

RK, how have you managed to turn this into your war if you are think the exact opposite of being important. Chris's comments were gay, many of them are, thats where this started and where it should probably end.

the whole debate of "he's better than you are" is so fucking infantile. If you dont find someones posts interesting or funny or even worthwhile, who gives a fuck? ignore them as you preach so often.

To be fair I blame Thants.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Oh man, you really hate me don't you. Not even Gazelle exhibits that much hate and I've been way harsher on her than you. You're like a drop in the ocean compared to the tidal wave of abuse I've sprung on her.

Don't be a such a baby.

I've got way broad enough shoulders to take anything you could give me. You aren't on my radar enough to hate. I simply pointed out that you come across as a sneering, arrogant shithouse. I don't like you, thats my prerogative, you don't have to like everyone you come across in life.

I expect my opinion of you matters to you about as much as yours of me, does to me...but when a pleasant, placid and decent individual like Madstock who gets in a barney with no one starts telling you in a roundabout way that you are an arrogant prick with a vastly inflated sense of self importance, I'd start taking notice and having a look at myself I was you.

I've got way broad enough shoulders to take anything you could give me. You aren't on my radar enough to hate. I simply pointed out that you come across as a sneering, arrogant shithouse. I don't like you, thats my prerogative, you don't have to like everyone you come across in life.

I expect my opinion of you matters to you about as much as yours of me, does to me...but when a pleasant, placid and decent individual like Madstock who gets in a barney with no one starts telling you in a roundabout way that you are an arrogant prick with a vastly inflated sense of self importance, I'd start taking notice and having a look at myself I was you.

Your long diatribe against me suggests otherwise.

And stop kissing Madstocks arse. Even Owen pointed out how poor it is.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Your long diatribe against me suggests otherwise.

And stop kissing Madstocks arse. Even Owen pointed out how poor it is.

Madstock is a thoroughly decent individual....you are a sneering shithouse...there is the difference. And Owens view is a matter of supreme indifference to me. No offence meant to Owen...its just that Owens view of what is or isn't poor has nothing to do with you being a prick, only you can sort that out.