You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WeAreTheBest...

Chris

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have wifi in the Wheatsheaf.

Ha ha! Fuck, that did use to be my Friday afternoon pub of choice (ie. the nearest to where I worked).

You're not that fat bird behind the bar that used to "clean" my pint glass before she pulled my pint by running the rim of the glass through her clunge?

Ha ha! Fuck, that did use to be my Friday afternoon pub of choice (ie. the nearest to where I worked).

You're not that fat bird behind the bar that used to "clean" my pint glass before she pulled my pint by running the rim of the glass through her clunge?

Generic pub name honest.

*edges further away, realises cover is blown*

Maybe we could make a regular event - Friday fight or GF Deathmatch

Royal Rumble style; possibly in a cage. I could go for that, but only if I can be on the lilac team.

Leaving personalities aside, the fact that there is such a diverse demographic of posters is what makes this place tick (barring occasional blow ups); wheras you may agree totally with someone about the result of a mythical fight between two animals you may then be totally at odds with them over immigration, youtube, tits or rebooting.

As with any group, there will be individuals with whom you agree most of the time, and those who you think are totally fruitloop, there will be the placids, those who are loud, those who are ignorant, racist, or just plain cuntish.

When I mentioned the "pack mentality" earlier on, I wasn't specifically having a go at Chris, RedKnight or anyone else for that matter, although for the record I do find them to be two of the most objectionable posters around - hate has nothing to do with it as for the mostpart it is easier to ignore people. The trick is to separate "poster" from "person".

For the record I am actually thoroughly indecent, and only one member of the forum has been anywhere near my arse, and is ever likely to be. I am actually slightly less camp than I may appear at times, too.

In summary, I agree - it's all the fault of Mr Thants.

Me and Jules are the greatest individuals of all time (apart from remmie obviously). How could you not like us? I mean we're total forum heels, but in real life we're total 'faces. Everyone loves us. The Skip for example, the skip is a prime example of a dude who thinks me and Jules are huge heroes.

nasty_boys.jpg

Chris has got balls.

I know you are.

It's spelled 'vadge' or 'vaj'. 'Vag' rhymes with bag or hag or nag. However, 'cavebacon' is a good word.

Any word containing 'candy' is not.

Sorry to analyse your language so much.

Spaz

Who's this guy?

Fuck off mate.

I'd say it's spelled vag' as it's a shortening of the word vagina. However, it's not the phonetic vag-ee-na it's the phonetic va-ji-nah.

Tell that to my clit

"Usually used by emo girls repetitiously in their very unique way of trying to shut you up when you tell them My Chemical Romance sucks balls"

Cum lover

My favourite

Despite what many faggots who use it will tell you, "kthxbye" is one of the gayest things anyone ever said in the history of ever, challenged only by the phrase "he/she/I/you won at the internet".

Wankshaft

Ha, ha. Agreed. I was very surprised by how personable and laid back Chris is in the flesh.

Your stupid face suprises me constantly

Somebody is going to get called a c*nt!

"roodypoocandyass" is a very good word which reminds me of my even younger days.

Arse burglar

Is this a dating service?

You wish, you lonely wop

Pah. I thought you hated me the most. What's he got that I haven't?

Bum lifter

Why thank you <blush>

rapist

The penny finally drops...

youre a hyper queg

It must break madstock's heart to see all this hostility

quasi bumlord

Errrm.

fuck off

We're gonna nastisize you down in nastyville. I prefer to think of us as the Bret Owen tag team before Owen heeled on Bret at Royal Rumble '94. Money Inc would be cool, but we're both fucking skint all the time.

300_money_inc.jpg

Could be in the ironic sense.

But you know this is the real deal.

62e295cfb1323f47i3.jpg

How could anyone not like Bret and Jim? Total legs.

What prompted the orignal outburst? Is this *F handbaggery making its way onto the GF?

For the record, I have met Chris on several occasions, and on each occasion he has been nothing but a thoroughly decent chap. He got me a discount at Mark & Spencer using his own loyalty card, and me and his mates spent a really enjoyable evening at Kaiser Chiefs gig, again which he got me into for free using his fancard. What a leg.

I know you are.

Spaz

Fuck off mate.

Tell that to my clit

Cum lover

Wankshaft

Your stupid face suprises me constantly

Arse burglar

You wish, you lonely wop

Bum lifter

rapist

youre a hyper queg

quasi bumlord

fuck off

I know you are.

What prompted the orignal outburst? Is this *F handbaggery making its way onto the GF?

For the record, I have met Chris on several occasions, and on each occasion he has been nothing but a thoroughly decent chap. He got me a discount at Mark & Spencer using his own loyalty card, and me and his mates spent a really enjoyable evening at Kaiser Chiefs gig, again which he got me into for free using his fancard. What a leg.

Ha. Fuckin' Noos.