You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reds in for Heinze?

Count Morfeo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be suprised if we haven't done the ground work on 1 or 2 alternatives pending the outcome of this verdict.

I wouldn't, as Rafa seems confident about the result. I doubt Heinze himself would go through all this too if he didn't know he'd come out alright in the end.

I presume our club as spoken to their legal advisors, as has Heinze himself. I doubt any of them would have pushed on with this if they didn't feel confident about the outcome.

i can't believe this thread has over 1,100 replies and not one mention of anyone's taint.

I once ate tainted tuna, which is different from a tuna's taint I guess, if tuna even have taint, which I do not think they possess such a thing as I've never heard of a tuna with bollocks, although a sperm whale must have bollocks and thus taint and both are ocean dwelling creatures but I think a sperm whale is a mammal and a tuna a fish, thus tunafish and not spermfish, so I reckon, by sceintific dedcution, you could mention sperm whale taint but not tuna taint.

I once ate tainted tuna, which is different from a tuna's taint I guess, if tuna even have taint, which I do not think they possess such a thing as I've never heard of a tuna with bollocks, although a sperm whale must have bollocks and thus taint and both are ocean dwelling creatures but I think a sperm whale is a mammal and a tuna a fish, thus tunafish and not spermfish, so I reckon, by sceintific dedcution, you could mention sperm whale taint but not tuna taint.

is it possible that a tuna could have an internal taint? i mean, a tuna's gotta have testis internally, right?

taint.jpg

SSN just said hearing is going into a second day.

Also in the Grauniad...

Ferguson was at a hearing in London to hear Heinze's lawyers argue that the Argentina defender had received written confirmation he could leave Old Trafford for any club that bid £6.8m.

United say the agreement excluded their main Premier League rivals and flatly refused to accept an offer from Liverpool. It is a measure of the bad feeling that the meeting, attended by solicitors from both sides, lasted almost eight hours without reaching a verdict, with the various parties reconvening today.