You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

17 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Negged. 

It’s been unwatchable ever since that cunt Matt Tebbutt has been on it. 

Was he a direct replacement for God’s Own Yorkshireman James Martin? Or did they go through the UK chef scene to then settle on Tebbutt? 

Worrall Thompson must be due a comeback! 

2 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Was he a direct replacement for God’s Own Yorkshireman James Martin? Or did they go through the UK chef scene to then settle on Tebbutt? 

Worrall Thompson must be due a comeback! 

He was the direct replacement. 

Worrall Thompson was before from memory and fucked himself over about a come back by being a shop lifting cunt. 

23 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

He was the direct replacement. 

Worrall Thompson was before from memory and fucked himself over about a come back by being a shop lifting cunt. 

Ha ha yeah I remember now. Should get him and Madley to do a road trip show where they case easy shoplifting opportunities. Start regional UK then series 2 international. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Ha ha yeah I remember now. Should get him and Madley to do a road trip show where they case easy shoplifting opportunities. Start regional UK then series 2 international. 

The best bit about it was the security guard who recognised Worrall Thompson and didn’t grab him the first time. 

He made sure the CCTV watched him stealing time and time again on multiple visits. 

Dwarf, gnome cunt. 

Say it, robots.

I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God.

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Say it, robots.

I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God.

'According to Law?'

I thought they had no powers and were purely figureheads? You know,tourist revenue?

Доброе утро, товарищи.

Пора ставить гильотины и тащить роялистских свиней на произвол судьбы.

Солидарность!

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

'According to Law?'

I thought they had no powers and were purely figureheads? You know,tourist revenue?

Ever seen Crimson Tide? Gene Hackman says "We're here to preserve democracy, not practice it." That's King Charles, that is.

You're welcome.

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Say it, robots.

Swearing allegiance to Prince Andrew. Nice.