You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Players you've played against (and beyond).

Mr Moustache

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played playground footy against Joe Royle's sons, Darren and Lee. Lee is the spit of his old man and had a head approaching the same proportions at the tender age of fifteen. I expect he needs some kind of neck support these days. Daft as a brush but a really nice lad. In fact, both of them were.

Ask your mate John B about the blaas with the red lead (pronounced led as in the metal).

I'm pretty sure i played against O'Shea as well when he was with a local side called Bohs, i didn't nutmeg him though!

Ahh the good aul blaa, deserves a thread of its own....

I remember i was down the park with my mates when i was kid, and Ivano Bonetti (Some Italian who signed for Tranmere) was running round with his trainer. He agreed to a small game with us. I remember saying to him "I won't tackle you cos i don't want you to get injured for Tranmere". What i really meant was, i won't tackle you because i can't get the fucking ball off you. In retrospect, i should of two footed the cunt because he was fucking awful.