You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

hammill to go on loan

Guest dirk_diggler

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it genuinely painful to see. It a fucked up society we live in when kids feel they have to embrace their poor communication skills rather than improve them. I feel really sorry for him... and yet I also want to smash his fucking face in for fucking about with the greatest language in the world. Twat.

I'm still not sure exactly when Britain started to celebrate ignorance as a defining virtue, but I hope we stop again soon.

Innit.

i don't think he should be allowed to get away with havin a myspace page esp one as shit as that, not being funny but if jamie carragher rips the foreign lads for having gel in their hair what the fuck is he gonna make of that load of shit?

They do get loads for having these myspaces pages from Fowler and co, cant remember where I read that now, might of been Stevies book, Robbie prints off a load of the pages and pins them up everywhere.

Yeah well done Jack Hobbs and Paul Anderson.

Anderson says he's married, anyone know if thats true? The lad is only 18!

The lad lived in Hull, he's probably married, 4 kids (eldest aged 6), nearly divorced and has a sofa in his front garden.