You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to sign up for next season's CL. I think Kurt has handed his resignation in and we could do with replacing him and possibly getting the numbers back up to 20 (currently 16).

We may as well get the inevitable hunt started.

Not happy about that Torpedo result Karlos. Thought that was in the bag. I don't actually know what happened there. My head has looked at the two sides and the setups for a few minutes now but it cannot compute how that leads to you dominating everything like that?

Big bonus?

Reasonable, not huge; I think it was you having pressure on and tiring right at the end of both halves. It was the first time I've ever watched a game rather than gone straight to the result. Rather pleased with that result, 3 in a row is pretty decent, although I've probably left it too late to stay up it will do my form a lot of good.

The deadline?

The plan was to start next Thurs, but we could do with a couple more people to prevent having two divisions of ten and two of nine. Get recruiting with your mates or anyone you know who might be interested.

Transfer deadline? or is there not one?

I hope your looking after Minko Thants.

He made his debut this morning in a fine 2-1 away victory. He played well enough, but he needs to stop his radio shows as he's coming into training all bleerie eyed. I don't know what his previous manager was thinking of letting him do that . . . .

He made his debut this morning in a fine 2-1 away victory. He played well enough, but he needs to stop his radio shows as he's coming into training all bleerie eyed. I don't know what his previous manager was thinking of letting him do that . . . .

Maybe he is struggling to come to terms with his new level of stardom.

I never had any troubles off him in his time at my club. Maybe he needs an arm around his shoulder and some Thantsy love.