You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Atalanta (H) - EL Quarter Final, 1st leg - Thu 11th Apr 2024 (8:00pm)

Just now, Spy Bee said:

Remember when we lost 6 games on the bounce at home? It was like we'd just run out of ideas. We just seemed clueless & bereft os inspiration.

We're there again.

I hold no hope out for the rest if the season.

Agree. Personally I think our season has ended.

Cannot see how this team is suddenly going to get inspired and win 7 league games. 

1 minute ago, rubble-rouser said:

Jota’s missed two chances that were easier than Darwin’s 

He's also played 20 odd minutes in how many months?

Just now, rubble-rouser said:

I’ve stuck up for Gakpo all the way but that was beyond dreadful 

Oh I see nevermind....

Salah can fuck off to Saudi.

Diaz can fuck off to PSG or wherever his dad says he wants to fucknoff to.

Nunez can fuck off to the moon.

Most of the rest can fuck off too. Weak cunts. Rebuild. 

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Suck my fat one you boring superfan cunts!

You are just a massively shit supporter. All you do is criticise and complain despite admitting that you don’t even watch the games. You are a fucking disgrace and should not ever complain about this team.

You're a fucking embarrassment and a total cunt. Still joint top of the league and you act like we are bottom of the league and have nothing left. 

Twat.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Look, some people said it when they were drawn; do you really want to play a team like this, who press, who are physically strong at this point in the season?

Got exposed there, pure and simple. Just too difficult winning matches in the last 15 minutes so often. This is a strong team mentally, we wouldn't have gotten in contention in the league without that, but the performance level is just not good enough. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

You are just a massively shit supporter. All you do is criticise and complain despite admitting that you don’t even watch the games. You are a fucking disgrace and should not ever complain about this team.

You're a fucking embarrassment and a total cunt. Still joint top of the league and you act like we are bottom of the league and have nothing left. 

Twat.

Why you holding back you shithouse!

Fucking pubes.

They couldn’t even complete a simple 10 yard pass.

At one point Robertson and Gomez, the two full backs, were 5 yards away from each other in central midfield. It still puzzles me why we’ve changed the roles of two of our most prolific players assist and chances created wise as we still play this way with both TAA and Robertson in the team. 

Perfect storm tonight. Everyone having an off day, a total lack of control of the game and an opposition manager with a plan that worked perfectly against us. 

3 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Jota’s missed two chances that were easier than Darwin’s 

They’re human beings, not robots.

All the injuries combined with the fixture list has caught up with us now. A lot of people seem to think as long as a given player is on the pitch, everything is ok and he’ll deliver at his maximum level. 

Doesnt work like that, it’s caught up with us now, the intensity drops, and without the intensity we’re mediocre.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Well played Atalanta. Fully deserved.

They were excellent.

3 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

We've lost momentum and energy since we stopped using the kids. 

I always thought that was going to be a risk. Clark and Danns should have been getting minutes in recent games. They proved their worth. And though he’s probably exhausted, we missed Bradley tonight.

• Upvote 3