You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brentford (A) - Sat 17th Feb 2024 (12:30pm)

Trumo

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard Archer, Sarah Cracknell, Adam Devlin, Cameron Diaz, Rick Wakeman, Natalie Sawyer, Dean Clearasil Gaffney, The Ghosts of Thomas Frank’s Murder Victims, Bees, Maupay The Poisonous Everton Dwarf, Jude, Jermaine Jenas’ Hope, Twelve-thirty Kick Offs, Creator Supreme - your boys took a hell of a beating! A HELL of a beating!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

35 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Cant stand "Fletch" his voice goes through me, the cunt was even doing ITV's super bowl commentary the other day.

I haven’t even got the sound on! I was talking about the massive captions that obscure large sections of the screen, the long close ups of pigeons, managers, back of player’s head…..whilst the ball is in play!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Richard Archer, Sarah Cracknell, Adam Devlin, Cameron Diaz, Rick Wakeman, Natalie Sawyer, Dean Clearasil Gaffney, The Ghosts of Thomas Frank’s Murder Victims, Bees, Maupay The Poisonous Everton Dwarf, Jude, Jermaine Jenas’ Hope, Twelve-thirty Kick Offs, Creator Supreme - your boys took a hell of a beating! A HELL of a beating!

You forgot Michael cunting Oliver!

Very good win, but the injuries means I struggled to enjoy it.

Nunez, Jota, Endo, Diaz, Salah, Van Dijk and Kelleher all very good today. Best of them all for me however was Conor Bradley. Great defensive performance and excellent on the ball. Fantastic player, should be one of the first names on the team sheet, also when everyone is fit.

• Upvote 1

Difference having certain players on the pitch makes. Bradley gives us an element we haven't had since prime Robbo or Trent when he was arsed to play right back. Unlocks the forwards and midfielders dont have to go to the touchline all the time.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DaveT said:

I haven’t even got the sound on! I was talking about the massive captions that obscure large sections of the screen, the long close ups of pigeons, managers, back of player’s head…..whilst the ball is in play!!!!

I particularly like how they break with the convention of putting the score in the top left of the screen, and instead put it in the bottom left, where it is obscured by the mute symbol if you happen to turn the sound off.